Monday weigh in

2lbs is a great loss. Well done.

yes! Don't be despondent - if you lost that every week, it would be 104lbs in a year! It's not to be sniffed at and you are heading in the right direction. Well done! X

yes! Don't be despondent - if you lost that every week, it would be 104lbs in a year! It's not to be sniffed at and you are heading in the right direction. Well done! X
Thank you. I was feeling a bit negative earlier but I wanted to lose 4lb so it was a stone. But yes like you say 104lbs in a year is a huge amount.x

Week two weigh in complete -lost an excellent 4.6lbs.
Super happy with myself.
Getting on the body magic this week and 100% sticking to plan, wanting to carry on with these amazing losses!

Also hit my half stone award this week too - huge thumbs up for myself.

Well done to all those who have lost or maintained this week and those who gained - at least you had a good few days and enjoyed yourself :)

Well I'm back again! And this is my initial weigh in at 15st 12 lb. Downwards and happier (I hope!).

2.5lbs off this week. Really pleased with that.
Well done to everyone who has weighed so far.
Welcome to Blessings

Well done losers, and I mean that in the nicest possible way!

Evening Ladies, 1.5 lb off this week. Very happy with that. Hopefully not long before I get my stone award. Well done to all the weight losses this week, and for those who haven't, try not to be too hard on yourself it will go!

SB x

Whoop whoop!! 3lb off tonight in my 2nd weigh in!! 1/2 stone award shining brightly on the back of my book!!! Very pleased!!!

Week 1: -6lb

2lb on boo but I know why.

Don't frett over a gain as long as u know why you've a gain - it's a new week now- time to make amends :D

I'm still focused at trying to lose my Christmas weight and succeeded tonight- 4lbs off so I'm 2lbs off 2stone now!!!!

Found myself heading for the biccie tin tonight though.... I don't normally eat anything until I get weighed on Mondays- always been the way... But I need to rethink my strategy as I had to sit down a few times making dinner before I fainted ! Never bothered me before - I always had coffee at 10.30 and that it except water at lunch... I know it's not good for you starving but I just couldn't face eating! Hmmmm....

3lbs off this week :) Finally pulled it back after Christmas!

Hi everyone... 2lbs gain this week :( Don't know how to get back on the weightloss bandwagon... Anyone care to inspire me?

Hi everyone... 2lbs gain this week :( Don't know how to get back on the weightloss bandwagon... Anyone care to inspire me?

How about shaking ur usual diet up, make it ur mission to eat/make things you don't normally have. I done this a few weeks back and lost 6lb, wish I had of kept a food diary to repeat every few weeks

Back