Monday weigh in

Just a half off for me this week, not a big one, but at least it's in the right direction. :) x

Yes, Thats how I feel really. The weather was far too nice to miss out. Lots of superfree this week I think:) Sent from my GT-I8160 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm the same, had a heavy night sat, had a rainbow of veg with my tea last night

This might be a silly question, but what is a star week? They keep talking about it in group and I haven't a clue

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ah Ive always wondered what a star week was too!! All makes sense now :)

Sent from my GT-I8160 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Missed last weeks weigh in as I was away.... Only lost half a lb this week... Hoping for a bigger loss next week... Happy to have lost something :0)

Sorry I havent been on for a while guys... New job and all but I am happy to say I have lost 6.5lb this week and now have lost 5st 10.5lb since january :D

Buzzy that's is absolutely fantastic :0) I hope you are feeling fantastic and reaping all the health benefits too, I am sure you are so very proud of your achievements, you should be x

3.5 off for me, hoping for 2 next week to get my stone

3lbs off for me tonight. Total of 13lbs in 2 weeks. I will have my one stone award next week, so determined!!

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4.5lb off for me this week! Needed that after a gain last week :)

Back