Monday weigh in

Lost the pesky lb I gained last week, got my Gold Bodymagic award and was voted Miss Slinky at my class! Shocked, honoured and over the moon :D

2lb off for me this morning!

Good luck fellow Monday weighers xx

2lbs off for me too. Not back in target so was sent back to pay :sigh:
Onwards and downwards hopefully. Good luck to all weighing later x

4lb off for me this week. :) I'm over the moon with that, I've dropped into the teens and I'm just 1.5lb from my 3st award.

Great losses so far today everyone and good luck to the rest of you Monday weighers. x

2.5lb gain for me this week after my boyfriend's birthday. Hopefully it will be gone by next week!

Well done everyone, some great losses this week.

Morning all! Another 2.5lb off for me this morning, woop! Good luck to all you other Monday weighers x

Well done - how long have you been on plan for?

I lost 2lb this week - I feel a bit disappointed cos thought it would be more given it's my first week! X

Well done - how long have you been on plan for?

I lost 2lb this week - I feel a bit disappointed cos thought it would be more given it's my first week! X

I followed SW for around three years and lost just over 4st, but then in May of this year I seemed to lose all motivation. After messing around for 5 months over the summer I gained 2st 6lb and had lost all enthusiasm for SW, so decided to try something new.

I started 5:2 five weeks ago and in that time have lost a total of 1st 4lb x

That's amazing - how do you find the fast days x

Thank you! Strangely enough, I really don't mind them. I always thought I'd really struggle surviving on 500cals, but it's amazing what you can get out of them if you plan well. Also, my body is learning to recognise when I am actually hungry, as opposed to being bored or eating something just because it's "free". So I feel a lot less hungry, in general, than I used to think I was x

I am 2+ this week but its AF I am really struggling I've stayed the same and or gained and lost that same lb I just cannot get in those 9's!!!

I was in the 9's for most of this year and hubby went away to india for a month with work and I crepts in to the 10's and now I cannot get out :(

I lost 4.5lbs this week but that's over a 2 week period as I missed class last week. Only half a lb to get my 2st award!!

Back