Monday weigh in

I set my first target as 6st off and just aimed for each award as it came until I got there. I couldn't comprehend any more than that and didn't remember ever having been lighter so it seemed like something to aim for. Tbh tho, the stone and half stone awards are actually more rewarding to me in that you actually get something for them. When u get to your interim target, there's not really much to say, except "do you want to go lower?", so I would suggest to people trying to figure one out to pick an interim target that feels significant to you (more weight off than you've managed before, the weight you were in a photo you love, when you left school, before babies etc), otherwise it might just feel like another loss.

I suppose I just take it a stone at a time, I think my first major target is my club 10 which is still another 10 1/2 lbs away. After that then I've about 7 stones to go but that seems like to big of a target ,so breaking it to achievable chunks will hopefully make it easier to cope with

Got my weigh in tomorrow - I know I've lost but seeing as I've been doing SP I was hoping for a big loss. Unless my scales are really out I've only lost 3, my mini target was 5 :(

3lb is loss is still good! I know what you mean though I was hoping for a bigger loss this week s last week was period week and its done now...but my home scales say I've lost either 1 lb or 3lbs...it can't seem to make its mind up...:s weigh in in the morning for change for me, good luck with your weigh in :)
Got my weigh in tomorrow - I know I've lost but seeing as I've been doing SP I was hoping for a big loss. Unless my scales are really out I've only lost 3, my mini target was 5 :(

1.5 off for me this morning.

Weighed in this morning to find out my "starting weight". After struggling other Christmas / New Year I decided to have a fresh start.

My scales settled at 12st 7.5lb this morning, which is roughly what I expected, but I am hoping for a nice loss next Monday morning!

Flitting between 9st and 9st 2 on the scaled all week....today my official WI and in 9st 2lb which means 2lb up....was 9st yesterday though?! Hate the fact I'm such a serial weigher!

so I've spent the last 3 weeks eating **** and not sticking to slimming world at all. I think I've used the I'm gonna start Monday twice and overall just disappointed in myself. I promised my little brother and sister I would have lost weight next time I see them in April. We are going to Italy and I would love to wear a dress and a swimming costume without feeling fat.
So I currently have a mug shot on stand for lunch and I'm going to my weigh in tonight.
I'm going to guess that i've put on about 5 lbs so we shall see.
I have also made a meal planner for this week to stick to and god dammit I'm gonna do it :)

First weigh in and I only lost 2lb. A bit disappointed with that but I stuck to plan and hopefully it will show on the scales next week. I shall not be defeated :character00115:

2.5 off and seriously disappointed. Didn't stay through the whole group session as group leader didn't seem able to manage an over full class and I couldn't hear over the background chatter which was unfortunately non stop (why don't people stay at home/ring each other/ go for a coffee if all they want to do is chat to their friend?). Determined to stay on track - this was only week 1 - but poor group management is unacceptable so will be looking for a new group to call home next week.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back