Monday weigh in

It was my first weigh-in yesterday (I was nervous all day), and I managed 4.5lbs off! Very happy, considering I made a few mistakes, like not reaching for 'speed' food as my first choice between meals. I'd been trying to limit my snacking to fruit, but it turns out that bananas, grapes and blueberries are not on the list. Bought myself some satsumas and my favourite, raspberries to get me through the start of this week!

I'm really hoping for that half stone award next week, but I'll be happy with any weight loss, to be honest!

Only lost 1/2 a lb this week...lowest loss so far, least I didn't put on though...:) didnt eat much last week and slept weird....going to focus this week and try for a good loss next mon, need to lose 3.5lb to get my 2 stone award! really want it!

Well done everyone :)

After 2 weeks of losing nothing at all, and almost losing faith in myself.. I finally lost 1lb! Not much to many but I could have cried. So happy I pushed through and stayed on plan for those 2 weeks!!!

I'm due for my 2nd weigh in at 7:30 this evening - I cannot believe how nervous I get, knowing I have to step on those scales. I also dread the part where the consultant comes round to me and I have to speak - I suffer from social anxiety and find this very difficult. I really want to stay to group because I know avoidance isn't going to make the situation better, and I find the more experienced members' comments helpful, but if anyone has any tips to combat pre-weigh-in nerves, I'd really appreciate it!

I really want that half stone award tonight, but I'm not overly hopeful, as my scales at home have barely budged, and it's been star week. I (think) I've followed plan very rigidly though, and I've never had to go over my syn allowance (I may have been a bit too frugal with using my syns, in fact).

Good luck to everyone weighing in today :).

1 pound off this week - I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit disappointed, as I'd been very strict with myself, but I guess it could have been worse.

Now, I've got the minefield of potentially 3 meals out in one week to traverse (partner's and friend's birthdays). I did ask about trying SP out on the days when I am not eating out, to hopefully undo any damage that may end up happening, however, I was advised to stick to Extra Easy this week. I am planning to have a look in the back of my book and check menus in advance, so I can at least plan to some extent. I'm going to be pretty devastated if a lot (or all) of the weight's gone back on, come weigh-in next week :(.

1/2 off and no idea how!

Really powered up for a good week.

3lb total off. I have 2 to get out of my stone bracket which is always me bad time!

I found it got easier with being nervous each week - everyone is there for the same reason - they want to lose weight...I've even got used to being weighed by someone else which I never thought I would...mind you I do admit I cried the first time! :s it gets easier...its better to stay to the group it is there to help you...
what ever happens you are doing well as you are eating better...think that maybe?
:)

I'm due for my 2nd weigh in at 7:30 this evening - I cannot believe how nervous I get, knowing I have to step on those scales. I also dread the part where the consultant comes round to me and I have to speak - I suffer from social anxiety and find this very difficult. I really want to stay to group because I know avoidance isn't going to make the situation better, and I find the more experienced members' comments helpful, but if anyone has any tips to combat pre-weigh-in nerves, I'd really appreciate it!

I really want that half stone award tonight, but I'm not overly hopeful, as my scales at home have barely budged, and it's been star week. I (think) I've followed plan very rigidly though, and I've never had to go over my syn allowance (I may have been a bit too frugal with using my syns, in fact).

Good luck to everyone weighing in today :).

lost 2.5lbs this evening...so that's 1 stone 13 lbs lost so far...I should remember its a lot better than it was...:)

Back