Monday weigh in

Only 0.5lb off this week. Worst result since starting in January, but a loss is a loss. I decided to have a glass of red for the first time since the Christmas holidays yesterday - I'd been so good the rest of the week, but I only have to look at treats to have it affect my weight loss. I'd been allowing myself some syns, as I usually end up below 5, and I know that's not following plan, but it seems that I need to cut back. I was having not much more than 5 a day and never over 10.

Tomorrow's a new day, and I'm determined to get my 1st shiny next week!

Congratulations everyone on your losses. X

Congrats on the losses, sorry for the gains!

I only lost 0.5lbs this week. Am a tiny bit disappointed, but wasn't perfectly on plan, so I'm sure that explains it! Was very happy to get Slimmer of the Month though, which made up for it! Hopefully I'll lose the 1.5lbs I need next week to get me down into the next stone bracket.

Only 1 lb loss for me, little bit gutted too. Maybe it's a February thing! The gin and slim lines are totally off the menu this week. I can't even look at a bottle of wine wine without gaining at least 2lbs.

lets plan that march into March SW people!

February has been sucky for me for losses too...0.5, sts, 1.5 and 1 this week...well at least its going down! Lets hope spring does its thing and March's losses are better!

This week I had my biggest loss! -5lbs woohooo! Not only that, I managed to get my 1/2 stone sticker and slimmer of the week! Wahooooo will see what next Monday brings! #feelinggreat!

Woahh!!! Amazing! Well done:)))
This week I had my biggest loss! -5lbs woohooo! Not only that, I managed to get my 1/2 stone sticker and slimmer of the week! Wahooooo will see what next Monday brings! #feelinggreat!

I lost 1.5lb this week and was joint SOW at class too. :) How did everyone else do? x

A good week this week, after last week's unpleasant gain! I'm down 2.18kg; that's a lovely 5lb. Perhaps the over-exuberant gardening was worth the backache?

Wow that's a great loss! Well done! :)
A good week this week, after last week's unpleasant gain! I'm down 2.18kg; that's a lovely 5lb. Perhaps the over-exuberant gardening was worth the backache?

Loss of 4lbs this week...Delighted...and looking forward to going in to the next stone category soon, to a weight I have never been as an adult now!

Some amazing losses this week! Well done, everyone!

3.5lbs off for me this week and slimmer of the week. Chuffed with that! :D Only half a pound to my next half stone shiny, hurrah.

weigh day tomorrow! I am not sure what the scales will say...as I had 2 ee days and the rest sp...am worried. Shouldn't make you put on should it?!

Great losses last week, good luck for today's WI.

A 2lb loss for me today, I'm quite happy with that. :)

put on 1lb. Sad about it...ate potato on 2 sp days dues to others cooking and had already had my he b's so it'd mean I should have synned them but I didnt...and didnt eat for a day and messed up sleep...I am hoping these are the reasons why :s
Concentrating on losing that 1lb!! and more!!

Back