Monday weigh in

I'm sure you will have a great loss next week, fiddle girl :).

2lbs off this week. I'm over the moon, as I also got my Club 10 and Slimmer of the Week (the last one really was a surprise). My next goal is to reach a healthy BMI and the 9 stones.

2 and a half lb loss for me last night! Very happy about that after my Maintain last week! only another 2 and a half lbs left now until my first stone. Wish it would hurry up!

put on 1lb. Sad about it...ate potato on 2 sp days dues to others cooking and had already had my he b's so it'd mean I should have synned them but I didnt...and didnt eat for a day and messed up sleep...I am hoping these are the reasons why :s
Concentrating on losing that 1lb!! and more!!

It happens, try not to worry, and you know it'll be off in no time. Have a great week. x

Thank you :) Keeping on SP....scared to go back to ee...will have to at some point though I think...swimming tonight!
It happens, try not to worry, and you know it'll be off in no time. Have a great week. x

Thank you! Fingers crossed! Well done on your week!
I'm sure you will have a great loss next week, fiddle girl :).

2lbs off this week. I'm over the moon, as I also got my Club 10 and Slimmer of the Week (the last one really was a surprise). My next goal is to reach a healthy BMI and the 9 stones.

Thanks! Best to just get my head down and think onwards..:) Hope your week is a good one!

Lost a pound this week, and I'm rather relieved as I accidentally munched three more syns than I should have on Wednesday, and a sneaky bottle of wine somehow found its way down my throat. I'm going to be really good this week...

lost 1.5 this week...right bang on 13st....really want to see 12's!

Maintained last week (after a week of SP!!), but went back to ee this week and a lovely 4lb off tonight. Got slimmer of the week and my 10%. Feeling pleased :)

Brilliant! Well done that's really good going, and after weeks on sp I am going back to ee too, and was worried about it, but after reading your post, woo hoo! It's going to be alright!
Maintained last week (after a week of SP!!), but went back to ee this week and a lovely 4lb off tonight. Got slimmer of the week and my 10%. Feeling pleased :)

That's great news! I was tempted to try SP, but I've heard mixed things about it. Going to stick to Extra Easy for the time being. 4lb is a fantastic loss. Haven't had a loss that high since my first week - you must be over the moon :).

1lb off for me this week. Going to try and be 100% between now and next Monday, which means no eating out, to aim for the 9s and a healthy BMI. Glad I had a loss, but being so close to this is frustrating :(.

Thanks, both! I was really disappointed in the SP result - zero pounds off after a lot of hard work! I definitely ate less and felt hungrier, but also more constipated (sorry)! My system definitely felt more regular after a few days of ee. I don't think carbs are anything to be afraid of :) I guess our bodies all react differently!

Wendolene, if your stats are up to date, your BMI is showing as bang on 25, which is the top end of healthy! So congratulations, you already have a healthy BMI :) Good luck with your 100% week though!

For everyone - a cheerful thought! My consultant, who runs classes throughout the week, says that Monday is definitely the best day to weigh in, because her Monday groups consistently lose more weight than the others. She thinks that we are better behaved over the weekend - the danger area for many - because we're thinking about Monday. So go us! We're on to a winner here ;)

Hi! I like that thought about the Mondays being a better weigh in day! I agree!
Thanks, both! I was really disappointed in the SP result - zero pounds off after a lot of hard work! I definitely ate less and felt hungrier, but also more constipated (sorry)! My system definitely felt more regular after a few days of ee. I don't think carbs are anything to be afraid of :) I guess our bodies all react differently!

Wendolene, if your stats are up to date, your BMI is showing as bang on 25, which is the top end of healthy! So congratulations, you already have a healthy BMI :) Good luck with your 100% week though!

For everyone - a cheerful thought! My consultant, who runs classes throughout the week, says that Monday is definitely the best day to weigh in, because her Monday groups consistently lose more weight than the others. She thinks that we are better behaved over the weekend - the danger area for many - because we're thinking about Monday. So go us! We're on to a winner here ;)

Thank you :). I've failed miserably already - caved and went to Prezzo last night, as a friend came over. I only had a light Penne Arrabbiata (with salad to get my Speed food in!), so I hope it wasn't over 15 syns, and therefore still on plan. I also said no to wine or fizzy drinks and had a tap water. No pudding, either. So, could have been a lot worse! I do seem to have hit a bit of a brick wall the last couple of weeks, so I probably shouldn't have gone out, but I enjoyed it and think I was fairly good :).

I agree about the Monday weigh in! I often get annoyed that my group weighs on this day, but like you say, we are rewarded with better losses, most likely. I'll try and remember this to put a positive spin on things next time it is getting me down :).

I had a (very expected) 3lb gain this morning, lots of celebrating and I missed WI last week, but back to it now. :)

How's everyone else done today?

Only half a pound this week, but time of the month (sorry if tmi), so that could explain it.

Great losses this week, everyone :).

lost 1.5lbs this week...also time of month and was doing sp so hoped for more but actually just relieved it was a loss! Got my 2.5 stone award and in the next stone catagory!! So excited!

Back