Monday weigh in

1.5 off for me again this week. Am a tiny bit disappointed it wasn't more - I was good as gold this week, and it was 8 days between weigh-ins - but oh well. I'll take it!

not sure...but good luck for the next weigh in. you can do it!
Missed weigh in this week, due to Bank Holiday Monday. Had to book it off (does anyone know how many times you can do this a year?). I'm really hoping I get a loss next week - to not have lost in a fortnight, or to go up to the next stone category again would be pretty devastating.

3lbs off for me, got my half stone award and slimmer of the week :D

4lbs lost in the last fortnight. I'm really pleased, and I'm finally starting to believe that this lifestyle change works and that my target is within my reach :).

put on 1/2 a lb this week...dissapointed. But am going for it with my head down and ready fornext monday. Due a period and went to the gym for the first time 3 times too which apparently may retain water....fingers crossed my body is used to it....as I am carrying on for next weigh in

I really need to get back on it!!! Maintained this week and I know it was because I had a Krispy Kreme & a sandwich! Damn me for craving a sandwich and damn the boyfriend for standing at the krispy kreme fridge in tesco for too long! Whoops! I only have 6 more weigh ins until I go on holiday now, I can do this!!!

good luck for weigh in tomorrow everyone!
I am unsure of the scales tomorrow...stuck to plan ,but been stressed and its period week...who knows?!

1.5lb loss for me this week. I'm just pleased it's in the right direction this time. :)

0.5lbs on last week, which I was really disappointed with as I'd been on plan - but also start of star week! Made up for it this week with 5lbs off :) Gain last week was definitely just water retention. Only half a pound to go til my 2.5 stone shiny!!

1/2lb on for me! :'( so annoyed at myself!!! It was meant to be 1/2 off!!! Back to it this week!!!

lost half a pound...star week and after a week of stress and a late period so I feel a little dissapointed but am ok as it is a loss! And I weigh less than I have weighed in over 21 years! I am 38 now and weigh less than I did at 18....so next week I want to get a good loss after a few slow weeks I am ready to go down!!

51 weeks on SW (some weeks on plan better than others) and I got my shiney 3stone sticker. So chuffed, 3/4 of the way there, the final stone is going to be tough, but summer salads and more activities should help.
keep plugging on everyone!

Another pound off for me this week, second week it's gone in the right direction, now I just need to keep this up, lol. :)

Back