Monday weigh in

Another 3lbs off for me this week, only 4lbs to my 1st goal and 1st 3lbs to my club 10

Oops - missed three weeks; time flies, apparently even when you're not having much fun. Just work!

Anyway, I put on a pound, then lost two pounds, then I've managed to lose three this week, so things are still heading in the right direction. That's me at seventeen stone today; I've lost 2st 5lb altogether. Not too shabby, and I can nearly get back into those white jeans, despite the fact that they're no longer even remotely fashionable. :)

Lost 1.5 lbs this week...got my 3 stone award! Happy! And even more elated cos I am finally overweight instead of obese!!!! for the first time ever since I was a kid!!!!

2.5lb off, slimmer of the week and my 2 stone award. So happy that, after a year of battling with my weight, I finally feel like I am getting the old 'me' back.

Started 2 weeks ago.

4lbs off and 1/2 on this week but have been away for the weekend and did my best.

Off next week plus a bit more :D

This thread is fab :)

Ruth
X

lost 2.5 lbs this week...happy with that! I am 4.5lbs away from the next award so am not going to think about that yet!! Just keeping going and get my head down....I am finally nearly fitting in my body properly....its still too big but it feels a lot more comfortable!

I put 1/2 on again. I'm pretty crushed :(

Started the gym this week so wondering if it's that.

Up the water and keep plodding on :(

Ruth
X

Back