Monday weigh in

Yep. You've said it and now we'll ALL be watching out for you to report, every monday! No cheating possible now. :D

Hi, by the way!

Hello! :D I feel bad that I haven't been around the last couple of weeks. The batteries in my stupid scale decided to go out and I had to order some more. I just got them in a few days ago! :/ I've also been having a hard time dealing with anxiety, which has kept me distant for a while. But now that I have my new batteries I'm going to make an effort to be here on Mondays in the coming weeks. I weighed myself on Monday and had lost 5lbs throughout the time I was without a scale! So in total that's 15lbs so far. I suppose if I just keep on the same path I am now, I'll be well on my way to shifting this weight!

So, how did everyone this week? I stayed the same as last week...it's not a loss...but it's not a gain either...so I'm happy about it! I hope you all did well!

Blame it on me being American and not at all comfortable with using stones to measure weight. Just back from my weigh-in today and while reading the book in queue, I realised that I actually LOST weight last week, not gained as I thought! I was actually down a 1/2lb last Monday not up.

Lost an additional 1 1/2lbs last week.

I ended up with a maintain tonight but fear that my totm has caught up with me! Onwards and downwards!!!

Ruth
X

Back