Monday weigh in

I weighed in yesterday even though it's normally a Monday and lost 3.5! Got my 2 stone award too!

Ruth
X

Got my 1st award yesterday morning with a 3lb loss!

I have to admit, I was a bit surprised.

I had been 100% on plan all week. I went to the doctor on Wednesday and weighed in at 90kg (which is 14.17st) so I was delighted, as two days before at group I was sitting at 14.4st. Then star week arrived and I got myself caught up in the emotion of that. I didn't stray from plan at all but had convinced myself I was in for a bad week then, Googling frantically about star week and how to control it or prevent putting on weight. I was out on Saturday morning and couldn't stop myself from weighing in at Boots, just to see if there was any change and I weighed in at 14.3st. I was devastated to be honest, I had a rubbish morning/day after doing that. I continued for the rest of the weekend on plan, giving myself every chance of trying to stall any more weight gain :/ My normal weigh-in is a Monday night, but they moved the class to Monday morning due to the Bank Holiday.

I was shocked when the scales read 14.1 and I had hit that 1 stone mark.

I'm not entirely sure why the massive fluctuation throughout the week, but if I have learned one thing then it's not to weigh midweek, as it plays on my mind and it just takes one negative reading to mess with my head.

Maybe it was star week causing havoc, maybe it was being weighed early in the morning, I dunno but lesson learned for the sake of my own mental health! :/

Hi everyone! I'm going to be joining you on Monday's for weekly weigh ins. I'm so excited to get back on it. Currently sitting at, 16st 7lbs and I have 5 stone to lose. Wish me luck!

Welcome!! I'm sure you'll do just fine and you'll be exactly where you want to be in no time :)
Good luck for Monday! Give us a shout if you need anything- this forum is so fab for support and advice!

Ruth
X

Happy Monday, everyone!

I don't think it will be so happy for me with weigh-in tonight! I have returned from a week away on holidays, and whilst I didn't drink very much at all (wine on the first night, then just a single g&t after that) I did indulge on the beautiful pastries and bread France has to offer :/ I am hoping the amount of time spent in the pool, the tennis etc... went some way to counter that but I am expecting a gain. I just hope it's manageable enough to get it off for the following week. I am desperate to get into the 13st bracket.

Good luck to everyone today!

Hello all. Joined my slimming world group yesterday and weighed in at 13 stone 9 1/2 lbs. so next Monday I will be back here with a loss hopefully xx

Back