MONDAY WEIGH IN!!

Hiya, new to the forums but hoping i can get in on this thread as I too weigh in a monday!

Lost 2 lbs this week and hoping for more next time. I had a few days away so was really pleased :)

Does anyone else find mondays a bit of a pain to weigh in on? I tend to cheat a little on weekends n Mondays is a real pain, but its when my slimming world group is :(

Congrats Emmy! Hehe!
I deliberately weigh in on Mondays so that I dont cheat over the weekend! lol I look forward to seeing your updates on monday! X

Im weighing in on monday this week :) only hoping for 1lb as i cheated a little right up until wednesday this week! made up for it today and yesturday with 3 hours at the gym, swimming 2moro too :)

Im back :D had internet issues :(

Well done on WI's while I been gone ..:D

09/08/2010 - -5lbs :clap:
16/08/2010 - -STS ( TOTM :rolleyes: )

weighing in on Monday

Looking for a weigh in.
I want to lose weight because
My clothes fit better
I join in more -do more and have the energy to do it.
It's better for my health.

I did step on the scales today and I have lost - I would normally wait a week but it's given me some positive reinforcement for the weekend.

I find weekends a struggle. But having just discovered this site and seeing other's success, coping strategies and how people pick themselves up and carry on after a diet blip a big help.

So thank's to all.

I'll be back! ;)

Heya Queen and welcome to Mondays weigh in ! :D
I used to find weekends a struggle , and I still do I guess, but thats why I like my Monday weigh in , it gives me a reason to behave over the weekend !
Good to hear you have lost ! It does help with the boost doesnt it :)
Looking forward to hearing how you get on !!
:D

Good morning ! :D

Reporting in ...

23/08/2010 - -6lbs :scale::bliss:

Hope you all have had a good week !! :)

Well done Storm and welcome queen!!

I stayed the same on monday - i know im slightly late lol But I will make sure I provide my update on time this monday!!!!!!!!!!

X

30/08/2010 - STS :sigh:

Hope you all had a good wi !

06/09/2020 -1lb :sigh: better off than on I guess ...

Hey all, I'm new to the site and have my weigh day on Mondays too. Yesterday (06/09/10) I was -5lbs

Hi All

Can I join you too please? I'm kinda restarting really - this Monday (6th Sept) - hoping I won't be naughty on the weekend, aiming for a good loss this next weigh in.

I weigh unofficially most days- just can't help it - must stop it though!

Good luck to you all over the weekend and here's hoping for weight off for all of us on Monday.

R xx

Hello and :welcome2:!
Well done you AGPacman on your loss so far !! :)
Raybaybaby , here is hoping to a good weekend , I know what you mean to the wi every day , I used to do it all the time and it would determine what mood I would be in for the rest of the day .. not good :eek: ! Now , I do allow myself a sneaky wi half way through , its enough to keep me happy and kick me up the bum if needed !! :rolleyes:
Good Luck with WI's everyone ! :D

Hey everyone, I also weigh in on Mondays. Sometimes I might have a sneaky weigh in midweek :eek:

Good luck with the weigh ins for Monday!

Heya Beasty !
Good luck with Monday WI :D

Hi

Just had my first WI on RC........ STS - can you believe it? I am pretty disappointed - especially as a mid week sneaky WI was a loss of 2lb!

Exercised an hour every day and no alcohol or other "naughty" things.

Oh well, here's hoping for better next week. Hope you all did better than me.

R x

13/09/2010 -3lbs :)

Raybaybaby , STS is ok though , better that than + !! :) This is why we shouldnt sneaky peak , our weight changes all the time .. but we all do it , including me! :rolleyes:
Try and stay positive , as its a good result as you didnt put on :)
Hope we all have good wi's and here is to next week !! :D

13/09/2010 Loss 2lbs

Raybaybaby - I agree with Stormwind, STS is much better than gaining weight :)

& well done Stormwind with the loss. :)

Back