MONDAY WEIGH IN!!

Happy Monday's :)

Hi folks,
I signed up to the site just when I started my diet but wasn't sure how to use it until I started faffing about so making this my first post. I too am on a Monday weigh in and on DIY Slimming World. Here's how I'm doing so far ..

W/C 16th Aug - 3.5lbs Loss :D
W/C 23rd Aug - 4lbs Loss :D
W/C 30th Aug - 2.5lbs loss :D
W/C 6th Sep - 3lbs Loss :D
W/C 13th Sep - 1lb Loss :rolleyes: (Better than putting on an TOTM, so can't complain)

New here!

Ooh - please can I join you? I only joined the forum a few days ago and have started WW today, after a few days of being much more careful about what (and how much!) I eat.
I'm 5'4" and my start weight is 175lbs, the heaviest I have ever been. I'm hoping to lose 1-2lbs a week. Last time I did ww I lost around 20lbs - since then I've given up smoking (19 months ago) and the weight keeps going on :eek:
Back tomorrow for my weigh-in.

Pam

A bit late posting but last monday I was -0.5lbs. Not the greatest but considering what I ate i'm happy with it

Good morning fellow Monday'ers !

Not so good today
20/09/2010 - +1lb:cry:

But I havent had the best of weeks , so its actually better than I expected ..

Good luck to you all ! Hope its a happy Monday !!

x

Hi Everyone

Hooray - I've lost 4lbs this week, I am really pleased. Have stopped RC and back on SW, so think it must suit me better at present.

Good luck to all fellow Monday Weighers.

R x

2.5lbs off this week! and 2 inches from my bust :D:Dx

i lost 4.5lbs this week.....
i hope i have not done too much damage this morning (bit of a blip)
and i hope that i also dont do anymore damage on the weekend. (i have a wedding to go to)
eekkk wish me luck for the week ahead!

Hi all,

well done on weight losses in the past few weeks, I have had a few blips with mini losses and mini gians, but am back on the wagon and lost 4.5 last night! If I get 2.5 off next week I'll hit my 1.5st at slimming world, and 2st in total! Fingers crossed for me

Hey Emmy, well done with your loss! and good luck with hitting your 2.5lb goal! A 2 stone total will be a great achievement :)

& Best of luck Kes ;)

thanks beasty....

and good luck emmy with your loss this week... i know what its like trying to get to the 1.5 award (and also the 2stone mark)
GOOD LUCK

+1.5lbs for me :( boooo but im ok with that!!

everyone else has done so well! well done!!!

Back