MONDAY WEIGH IN!!

yaaay i managed to lose a whole 1lb this week... was a bit of a struggle tbh, night out with the girls + lots of vodka = 2 day hangover! so no exercise over the weekend, but i didn't order my usual curry and fat coke hangover cure. added to that it was my daughters birthday (no cake for me, so excuse me while i polish my halo) and lunch with mother.. all massive flashpoints for falling off the diet bus! but i persevered and although it is only a small loss i was expecting to STS. this week i am going to be sooooo good, and hopefully i will lose 2lb.

Well done everyone :0clapper:

Hello im new to this and i also weigh on a Monday! I lost 3lb this week, hopefully ill have the same Monday :)

Well, yesterday I was 250.2lb. Today, my *official* weigh-in day I have put on .8lb :( That means this week I have officially lost 1.6lb. Well at least it's still a loss.

18-10-10 STS :eek: ( I can cope with this as spent time in Blackpool with Harry Ramsden's , rock and candy floss :rolleyes: )

i lost 2lbs (but thats over 2 weeks...) ... i wasnt overly happy with it.. but i guess i am getting quite close to goal.. so its gonna get harder as i get along ...

wow thankyou very much. thats really nice of you to say :)

25-10-10 -6lbs ! :bliss:

Well done on your weight loss too Inge !!

I wrote everything down, what I ate and drank , and was very strict with myself, counted calories and exercised even more ( poor dogs have shorter legs this week I am sure !! hehe ) .. I had hit a huge wall over past couple of weeks , that I couldnt get my large behind over, so I needed to be extra harsh with my diet to give me that little shove I needed !

x

im a little late in putting in this weeks weigh in... but i lost 4.5lbs. which im very chuffed with :)

Excellent Welshcake ! :)

1-11-2010 - -4lbs :clap:

1 - 11- 10 - 1.5 lbs.

A bit dissapointing because this is my second week and last week I lost 5 lb but I know it's because I wobbled and ate some rubbish :(

Back