MONDAY WEIGH IN !!!

Hi - the kittens sound adorable! Sadly both my cats are gone now, and as hubby is a bit allergic we aren't getting any more - first time in my life without pets! But I guess the kids count there...

My goal weight...before I had 1st child, 10 years ago, I was about 11st10. Between kids the lowest I got was 12st4. Since second child 5 years ago, the lowest I've been is 12st10. I vaguely remember being 10st, but that was pre-university days, don't think I'm likely to get back to that! So 12st will do nicely for now, and if I'm maintaining there Ok, I might look to go a little lower. But just to get there for the first time in 10 years will be great!

My choocie attack was 3 hours ago, and I'm just starting to feel a bit ready for some food...a bit late for me, I usually eat tea with the kids. Hubby is out tonight so I haven't really bothered planning what to have, and its shopping day tomorrow so not much in the fridge. I'm off to see what I can rustle up.....

Kate

Yes I'm hoping 12 st looks right especially as I'm in my forties, and I don't want to look too wrinkly !!!!
I have been lighter, 10 st something, again after a break up years ago and I still thought I was too chunky, it's madness !!!!!

My shopping day is Monday, after my weigh in.....keeps me on the straight and narrow !!!!

Have a good weekend !!!

Diva x

WELL !!!! I have stayed the same, not too upset as I am struggling to not pig out in the evenings. I think I am suffering with the real Christmas eating syndrome, you know the one ??? When you see all the decorations are up, the Tree is twinkling, Christmas music is playing, and I think I'll have a little glass of wine and a few nibbles in the evening......oops !! Did not have a Starbucks splurge at the weekend, as we have been quite busy, doing all the little bits and pieces, plus Mr Diva is stressed with work.....
How was your weekend, it has been ages since I have done 100% and I think it shows, with hardly any weight loss....

Diva x

I reckon staying the same is a great result at this time of year! I mistakenly bought mince pies for the family and ate about 4 over the weekend......ooops! Weekdays are easier for me - much too much temptation at the weekend.....

Hello everybody, I did weigh myself this morning but have just got back from Christmas Shopping and have just sat down with a Coffee, resisted my usual Starbucks Venti Christmassy Calorie Fest Coffee !!!! Hahaha !

Anyway, I am now 211, so I lost a pound, which is brill after my Christmas party do on Saturday !!! Yay!!

Hoorah !!! I celebrate every pound at the moment as I've been staying the same !!!

Hi All...just weighed myself and surprise surprise I am the SAME !! Quite shocked as we had our Christmas Party at our house on Saturday, plus I have been fighting a kinda virus for 4 days and feeling awful...I blame sicky people in the shops this time of year spreading germs!!
Expect to have a piggy weekend obviously, but will try and keep an eye on it this week, after rich party food I quite fancy my Veggie Soup with maybe a crusty roll, mmmmm !!
How was your weekend ?? This time of year is temptations everywhere, and I feel like my Willpower has taken a two week holiday off to somewhere hot and tropical !!! Well at least we have NO SNOW at the moment, this time last year we'd already had 23 inches of the stuff !!!

Well Good Morning World, well Minimins World !!!!!

First weigh in for me as I am still a Monday morning gal. I am 211.....still....for the first time in maybe 16 years or so I have not gained any weight over the festive period.Sorry, not so much bragging as OMFG ing !!! As this is unheard of....I usually put on up to a stone sometimes, yes, in those days for about 3 weeks I would be eating everything !!!

Today, also marks 3 months since I joined this site, and I am soo pleased I did that. You offer your support, words of wisdom, life stories, laughter, and I have met ( virtually )some amazing people !!!

Feeling good today, like the new year, young, unwritten and full of potential !!!

Diva x

Wow - well done that is fantastic, I gained 2 lbs - couldve be a lot worse though!!!

OMG...OMG...I lost 5 lbs this week, from 211 to 206 lbs !!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!

BYE BYE 15st !!!!!! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN !!!!!!! HAHA !!!!!

I have only been about 70% good this week, I have had Haagen Daaz Sorbet and Ice Cream over the week and a couple of choccy bars.... I'm not saying this to brag but to emphasize that the one thing I DID change was my EXERCISE......

Started my new walking challenge again this week, another 20 miles are going to be walked!!!!

Diva x

Today is the day I began my weightloss. I stepped on the scale and was so thrilled to find that I did not gain any weight on my honeymoon, during which I had eaten whatever I wanted! I am still 186 lbs and I still intend to get down to 156 lbs, hopefully by the beginning of September. If I don't reach my goal by then, then I'll just keep working hard and give myself until the day I reach my goal! :)

Hello All, running a bit late posting my WI update, as it's a Holiday here...MLK day. Already done a super walk at a local park, walking in the snow with Mr Diva....lovely !!!

Anyway ( drum roll please ) I have lost another 3 LBS !!!!!! Yipee !!!!
So am now 203 lbs, cannot believe that under 200 lbs is looming already !!!!!

Very happy with the results so far, as I've hit my January mini challenge !!!!!

Diva x

OMG. OMG !!!! I HAVE LOST ANOTHER 3lbs !!!!!! That means I have lost over 60 lbs.

Had a little shriek on the scales this morning, one of those YES! Moments for sure!!!! Hehe !!

That means I have lost 11 lbs too since the 3rd Jan !!!
Next target is to be under 200 lbs......maybe next week ??!!

Got a big stupid grin on my face, feeling gooood this morning !!!

Diva x :D

That is amazing... Go you!!! :) :) :)
60lb OMG! Walking is definitely the way to go x x congrats x x

Back