MONDAY WEIGH IN !!!

Monday WI seems to come around really quickly at the moment !!!! Well another pound is gone, was really expecting a STS as I think I munched a lot more food last week !!! I think it is going to slow right down again, after the initial shock of regular exercise !!! Hehe !! Still going to try for 7 lbs this month but not feeling 100% sure I'll get there....

Diva x

Hey Diva, I hope you don't mind me asking but approximately how many calories do you have per day? And burn through exercise? Am proper confused!!
Ps well done on the weight loss after pizza! :D x

No probs, I love questions !!! I'm forever bugging people on here with enough of them !!! Hehe!!!
Roughly speaking I have between 1200 to 1800 per day....I must admit that I prefer to do my workout on an empty stomach in the a.m...but sometimes I split the exercise over the day depending how busy I am !!! Breakfast is usually a Smoothie or Milkshake or Special K, light as air cereal !!! Then a light lunch not over 400 cals usually. Most of my cals are taken in at Dinner, I want to feel normal when I sit down to eat with Mr D, not munching on a lettuce leaf !!! I have soup with bread a lot as it's easy to make and low cal !!! Plus I love it !!! I try like crazy not to snack, but usually do, maybe a low cal muesli bar, fruit, or the dreaded ice cream, though I am moving onto sorbet !!!! I drink a lot of water, I refill a bottle and try to have 4 or 5 a day !!!! Sometimes, I have a choccy bar, but I am trying reallyhard not to !!!!
I cook most of our meals from scratch, like the Veggie Curry, Low Fat Lasagne, and pasta sauces, etc....

Cals I burn ?? Well I must admit I don't really track that, I know I should but believe me it's hard enough to jump on the Treadmill/ go out walking and wear the Pedometer. The only thing I can say is that this is all real exercise sessions, I don't wear the Pedometer out shopping, or in normal daily life, etc. We live in a 3 storey Townhouse, so two big flights of stairs to go up and down, plus I try to clean it twice a week now, all floors now we have the Kittens!!! I think this must all help !!!! My weight loss is slowing down now, I think I see STS coming my way soon, grrrr !!! This would lead to the yo-yo ing which has been a right little thorn in my dieting side!!!! Haha !!!

Sorry for rambling on.....

Diva x

Hello, here I am, reporting in, busy this a.m so here I am now! I STS this week, which was what I was expecting last week!! I think my body is just SLOW !! Hehe !! Don't feel gutted, but will trim the cals again this week to stay under 1500 and will continue with my exercise!! Naughty evening tonight !!! :D :D

Going to be in the 13 st somethings before this month is done!!

Diva x

Hi Diva,

I've really enjoyed reading your thread, big WELL DONE to you on your weight loss so far :)

Would you mind if I joined in, as I'm a Monday weigh-er too? Would be nice to have somewhere to go each Monday to record my losses :)

Hey diva, how's the walking going? You really sound like you get this calorie counting game i just couldn't get my head round it! Not had chance to walk much this week but my knee better after my 'shred' incident lol - had first WI at sw yesterday and was 3.5lb down so I'm now in the 14's :)

Please feel free to look me up for a chat I've got a diary in sw forum x

Hi Diva,

I've really enjoyed reading your thread, big WELL DONE to you on your weight loss so far :)

Would you mind if I joined in, as I'm a Monday weigh-er too? Would be nice to have somewhere to go each Monday to record my losses :)

Hi Maisie, welcome aboard to my Monday WI moan and groan party !!!! Can't wait to see your losses !!!!

Diva x

Hey diva, how's the walking going? You really sound like you get this calorie counting game i just couldn't get my head round it! Not had chance to walk much this week but my knee better after my 'shred' incident lol - had first WI at sw yesterday and was 3.5lb down so I'm now in the 14's :)

Please feel free to look me up for a chat I've got a diary in sw forum x

Hello !!! Glad SW is working for you !!!! And in the 14's....woohoo!!! Bad week cal wise as I've been at the top end of my cals, feeling better now,sugar, alcohol and choccy be gone from my system !!! Yay !!! Mr D was brill too, usually I get a giant, and I do mean those giant boxes, of chocolates for Valentine's but not this year !!! Hate to think how many cals are in those boxes, and I would eat about 95% of them !!! Small victory I know, but I'll celebrate every little hurdle I jump along the way !!! Hahaha !!!

Have a good weekend, I'll come and stalk you soon on your SW Diary !!!! :D

Diva x

Every little victory counts! My hubby usually buys me chocolate but the little love got me a new iPod for valentines to help with my walking! (I put my old one through the washing machine before Xmas lol) good luck for a good loss this week x

Hi Maisie, welcome aboard to my Monday WI moan and groan party !!!! Can't wait to see your losses !!!!

Diva x

This week is the first week I've managed to do any exercise so I'm tenatively optimistic for Monday....... we'll see :cross:

See you here!

I lost 1lb. :sigh:

I know I should be pleased....... but I'm actually really disappointed. This was the first week I'd exercised and I did quite a lot and I guess I was hoping for more. Feel a bit let down to be honest. All that work, all that sweating (!), all that 'no, I'm not going to eat THAT' and it just feels like an awful lot of effort for very little reward <sulks>.

:cry:

Aww hun dont worry, keep it up and im sure next week will be a better result xx

-2lb for me :) xxx

Well done you :D

I hope you're right...... I'm feeling rather hard done by and a little sorry for myself at the moment :(

I lost 1lb. :sigh:

I know I should be pleased....... but I'm actually really disappointed. This was the first week I'd exercised and I did quite a lot and I guess I was hoping for more. Feel a bit let down to be honest. All that work, all that sweating (!), all that 'no, I'm not going to eat THAT' and it just feels like an awful lot of effort for very little reward <sulks>.

:cry:

MM don't feel too down, remember you don't climb a mountain ( our lardy fat mountains !! ) with a giant leap.....it takes hundreds of smaller steps, just carry on, refocus on next week's WI and maybe another 2 or 3lbs gone!!!!

Diva x

Well done Diva, that's brilliant :D

I've just noticed your total loss, it's amazing! Bet you're over the moon! You've lost a QUARTER of your body weight girl :happy096::worthy:

You're an inspiration, you really are :clap:

Back