MONDAY WEIGH IN !!!

Lol, am loving "less wobble, more wiggle", what a great expression! :D

Had a Sunday weigh in this week due to work commitments :) 2 1/2 lb loss! So 7 lb all together!!! :) roll on week 3!!

Good luck to all the other Monday weigherz!! Xx

Well done Nicola, half a stone in 2 weeks is bloody brilliant :D

Oooops, forgot to post here yesterday :)

Well done Diva :D - snap, 1lb off for me too :)

Viva La Diva said:
Late posting....now 193 lbs so lost 2lbs this week

Diva x

Hey Diva, well done 193!! I hope to be joining you in the 190s on thursday :D (fingers crossed) x x

Hey guys well ive gained 3lbs in the past 2wks..damn the uk and its nice english food :( so back on it tomorrow now the inlaws have gone..gonna do cereal for breakfast, ham salad sandwich for lunch then a meal with veg for dinner, no snacks apart from fruit and no cuppas (gonna try) think if i cut cuppas and have a light options hot choccy before bed..see how that goes and throw down the water..really NEED to shift some weight before May when ill be ordering my ballgown for the vamp diaries convention. someone kick me up the butt! I NEED TO DO THIS!!! xxxx

Well Done Diva!!!...That's a great weight loss!
As for you, Wannabeaminime, GET YOUR ASS IN TO GEAR, lol. You can do it, you sound like you have your mind set to it and May is a bit away so you have time to get nice & slim for the ballgown. I've been having those light options hot chocs for my snacks too and they hit the spot if you're craving something sweet. Good luck!

Well Done Diva!!!...That's a great weight loss!
As for you, Wannabeaminime, GET YOUR ASS IN TO GEAR, lol. You can do it, you sound like you have your mind set to it and May is a bit away so you have time to get nice & slim for the ballgown. I've been having those light options hot chocs for my snacks too and they hit the spot if you're craving something sweet. Good luck!

hehe thanks hun. So far ive had toast with lemon curd and 2 glasses of water. Decided lunch will b fishcakes and veg..hubby has requested chicken korma for tea, guessing the sauce is the worse out of that so going to have it but not alot of it. No exercise today yet, baby isnt feeling too well and its freezing. So gonna do housework then go on the bike when shes asleep x

Ah, your poor baby..my little fella has been bunged up with a cold for the past few days..it really tires you out, doesn't it?. Why not throw some low-fat creme fraiche in to the sauce later instead of cream, bet your hubby wouldn't even notice!!. I started using a pitta bread with my curry instead of a naan bread and just a small bit of rice-curries are great for filling you up.
Enjoy the housework, lol!

Ah, your poor baby..my little fella has been bunged up with a cold for the past few days..it really tires you out, doesn't it?. Why not throw some low-fat creme fraiche in to the sauce later instead of cream, bet your hubby wouldn't even notice!!. I started using a pitta bread with my curry instead of a naan bread and just a small bit of rice-curries are great for filling you up.
Enjoy the housework, lol!

Aww bless him luckily she sleeps through so not too bad just very whingey today bless her...that sounds like a good idea thank you :)

Heya ladies all ready for tomorrow? feeling confident ive had a loss this week :) the weather seems to be picking up here now so will be able to take the baby out for walks :) x

Wannabeaminime said:
4lb off for me :) so next week i should finally be below 200lbs :) think ive finally found my 'mojo'
x

4lb! Thats awesome :) well done x

Back