MONDAY WEIGH IN !!!

Hello all....I'm still here, and slowly getting myself back into the right frame of mind again.
Soooo, Monday WI and I am still 193, really surprised as I have been relaxed with the food. It's strange isn't it, but I feel like something has changed.... Before with bad or sad news I would comfort eat and comfort drink....a lot.... as if the answer to the situation was to be found at the bottom of the wine bottle or the answer would miraculously appear to me after the last chunk from the family sized choccy!!! I'm not saying I've turned into a saint, I haven't but this time I knew that eating and drinking all the crap wasn't the answer,and I found other ways through this sad time..... And here I am. This is my last relaxed day before restarting tomorrow.
Share all your successes with me however tiny, I need all the feel good vibes I can find!!!!

Diva x

Hello all....I'm still here, and slowly getting myself back into the right frame of mind again.
Soooo, Monday WI and I am still 193, really surprised as I have been relaxed with the food. It's strange isn't it, but I feel like something has changed.... Before with bad or sad news I would comfort eat and comfort drink....a lot.... as if the answer to the situation was to be found at the bottom of the wine bottle or the answer would miraculously appear to me after the last chunk from the family sized choccy!!! I'm not saying I've turned into a saint, I haven't but this time I knew that eating and drinking all the crap wasn't the answer,and I found other ways through this sad time..... And here I am. This is my last relaxed day before restarting tomorrow.
Share all your successes with me however tiny, I need all the feel good vibes I can find!!!!

Diva x

well done for not bingeing hun, i know its hard when you're down. Fresh start tomorrow, you can do it :D
x

1lb off this week, had a chilled weekend with a few naughty meals but for once I'm not freaking out or feeling guilty for it.

-3 for me, finally below 200lbs :) so pleased as not really exercised this week, but got my just dance for the wii so gonna find abit of time daily to boogie along :) xx

+ 1lb for me, fully expected and thought it would be more so actually quite pleased lol. Well done to everyone for this week.

Hello Monday W.I peeps!!! Dropped a little pound, but getting excited that I may hit 191 soon !!! It is soo hard to keep going when you are losing this slowly, but anything is welcome !!!! Feeling positive and having yummy scrummy veggie soup for dinner tonight ( a giant bowl is only 240 cals and fills me up !! )

What targets are you thinking of for April ?? Will you have Easter Eggs ?? Luckily for me, they are not into Easter Eggs like in England ( I'm thinking lovely eggs like Quality Street, After Eights, even the Cadbury's Buttons ones!!) So no temptation for me !!! Yay !!!! Haha !!

Have a good happy and healthy week, we CAN do this !!!!!!

Diva x

Hello Monday W.I peeps!!! Dropped a little pound, but getting excited that I may hit 191 soon !!! It is soo hard to keep going when you are losing this slowly, but anything is welcome !!!! Feeling positive and having yummy scrummy veggie soup for dinner tonight ( a giant bowl is only 240 cals and fills me up !! )

What targets are you thinking of for April ?? Will you have Easter Eggs ?? Luckily for me, they are not into Easter Eggs like in England ( I'm thinking lovely eggs like Quality Street, After Eights, even the Cadbury's Buttons ones!!) So no temptation for me !!! Yay !!!! Haha !!

Have a good happy and healthy week, we CAN do this !!!!!!

Diva x

Well done on the loss hun. For April im hoping to lose 8lbs, 2lb a week is achievable :) I wont be having an easter egg, really want to be good xxx

CONGRATULATIONS Diva!!!!!. That's great, you're getting there!. I'm going to get a mini dark chocolate easter egg..that should take ages to eat..I need something to look forward to!!

Been doing healthy eating since Wed 30th March weighed in today with a 4lb lost.:):)

Gone from 11st 1lb to 10st 11lb.

Well done you, 4 lbs is brill, I got a STS....still 192 lbs,got 3 very busy weeks now so I am going to plan to not regain any weight. We have lots of family things coming up, so bring on the celebrations !!!!!

Diva x

just popped in to say hi , as i have started today will be weighing in on a monday so would like to join u if thats ok :wave_cry:

Of course !!! It's a free for all, hahaha !!! Share your stories, ideas, hell anything you like !!!! I'm a nosey little Diva and love to hear other weight loss stories , plus I need all the help I can get.... :D

Lots of luck

Diva x

Yes, my long journey, is well, bloody long !!! I haven't lost it all since Oct though!!!! So not that impressive !! ( perhaps a bit...I am proud of how far I have come !!) I have been yoyo - ing for years, this is the lightest I have been for over a decade..... I've managed to get an arm and a leg out of my "fat suit", now I am kinda hopping around the room trying to get the rest of me out of it !! Hehehe !!!!

I don't know about tips....I have met some amazing people on here, this site inspires me everytime I am on it. I am a Veggie, albeit a chubby one !!! I am a walker, despite my dodgy hip thing at the mo !! I love Summer ( skimpy clothes do not love me again yet, but they WILL ! ) and I am a Chocoholic !!!
Every single pound I lose is celebrated big time, because every tiny pound IS a big thing to me !!! We can do this, the scenery may change ( rainy day, sunny day, stressy day, fun day, sad day, etc) but my destination is ALWAYS the same......slimmerville here I come !!!! Hahaha!!!!

Diva x

Back