ProPoints Monday Weigh In

Down another 1.5lb this week bringing me down to 10 stone, 5 pounds.

Onwards and downwards.

First weigh in today - 14stone. Monday is my weighing in day. Good luck everyone. xx

Hi,

Hope you don't mind me joining in. First weigh in tonight after week on simple start...2.5lb off. A wee bit disappointed but if this was any other week I'd be ecstatic and slow and steady is definitely the way forward for me.

Hi,

Hope you don't mind me joining in either. I initially weighed in on a Friday, but switching to a Monday. Fist week on ss I lost 3lb. I did f&h last week, but have decided to try pro points. I started pointing on Thursday so will only of done 4 days pointing when I weigh in xx

hiya :) fellow monday weigh iner here. Just wanted to say I'm really chuffed this week after staying the same last week. I've lost 2.5lb from last week which now means that I've lost 9.5lb in total! really happy, gonna go and update my stats on here :):)

Hello!! I didn't post today as it appeared I was alone.

Well done!! I lost 2.5lb as well xx

Sent from my D6503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Will update my stats later but I lost 1lb last night. That means 3 stone since I started.

Nice birthday present :D

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you. Happy Birthday LemonsC.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

how have my fellow monday people been doing? got to say i was a bit disappointed, seem to have stayed the same this week :( least its not a gain but been doing everything right. oh well i spose theres always next week :)

Hi...

I'm going to join this group if that's okay. I started yesterday and will be weighing each Monday. I've been doing the Cambridge Diet for the last five weeks so I'm expecting my weight to go up for the first week or two while my body adjusts. Look forward to posting my weigh ins from next Monday. I'm 5'6"...when I started dieting in July I was 18 stone, now I'm 15.11 stone. My goal is 10.7 stone *snip*

Sarah x

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh...I posted and then can't see it on here...so here I go again ?

Hi everyone,

I'm going to join this group if that's okay (and even if it isn't ?). I started WW yesterday so will weigh in from next Monday. I've just been on the Cambridge Weight Plan for five weeks so expecting my weight to go up for the first week or two as my body adjusts to eating food again!

I started losing weight in July when I was 18 stone, I'm now 15.11 stone and my goal is 10.7 stone but mainly I just focus on the next half a stone!

Look forward to reading your posts

Sarah x

hiya sarah :) well done on your weight loss so far! wee bit late with my monday weigh in but lost another couple of punds last night, really pleased after putting on 1.5 last week and stayed the same the week before. that really means i've lost 1.5lbs so heading in the right direction again :):)

Back