ProPoints Monday Weigh In

Hi back on track this week weighed in tonight and lost 4lbs :)

Hi. Could I please join this thread :). I weighed in this morning at 9st 9lb. Wanting to get down to 9st. Tina x

Wow D1984 :). I'm pretty disappointed. Only lost 1lb :cry:which is rubbish for the first week. Had 29 weekly points left too so was expecting at least a 2lb loss x

well bit late for a monday update but ive lost just over a stone now! chuffed its finally happened, got a fair bit more to go but its still a milestone. I'm pretty impatient by nature but im just having to be patient with this :) hope everyone else is doing ok

Well I have not really committed to a WI day as due to shifts I have changed between 3 classes on 3 different days however.... I can now commit to a pretty regular Monday meeting... I think. I go back to class on Monday after a couple of weeks off, again due to shifts. I will prob rejoin as its cheaper at moment. I will update/refresh all my stats so heres hopin a few more happy losers will post and we can get a Monday WI going again. I am hoping for a stone off before a 5 day break In Lanzarote March. At 50 I find I don't lose quickly , even when I'm angelic but Im still hoping that I will get close to this goal. Good luck whatever your WI days and heres to a losing New Year x

I joined WW last week and am weighing in on Mondays (it's the only way to keep me reasonably honest over the weekends). This week was my first WI and I lost 7.5 lbs - well happy with that! :D

Wow, well done!! 3.5lbs off for me so pleased with that as I have been on nights and that just adds extra hours to your day that you are awake to eat!

It doesn't help that's for sure. I'm days this week so it's easier but I have picked up some nights as overtime. Lanzarote is looming lol

I keep doing this for holibobs but I want to get to point where it's not feast n famine if u get my drift. Just get to a weight I think is realistic and maintain it. So sooo hard. X

I keep doing this for holibobs but I want to get to point where it's not feast n famine if u get my drift. Just get to a weight I think is realistic and maintain it. So sooo hard. X

Yes, that's my problem - I panic diet when I have a holiday coming up, then put all the weight back on in the months after until the holiday comes around again...and so on...and so on...

Back