ProPoints Monday Weigh In

Well done bulldogdaisy

Good luck for first WI Kat :)

Well done Em! Keep at it. Are u eating all your weeklies and drinking plenty? X

4off today, that's my biggest loss I've ever had in one week! I'm down 10pounds altogether, this has been so slow.
I hope to get a stone off next week that will be a stone in under 4 months good fun today.

Hi carly, I tend not to eat all my weeklies and prob not drinking enough.:sigh: I'll try to increase my fluid intake this week to c if that makes a difference.

Em

kimbo k said:
4off today, that's my biggest loss I've ever had in one week! I'm down 10pounds altogether, this has been so slow.
I hope to get a stone off next week that will be a stone in under 4 months good fun today.

What a great weight loss :0) well done to you!

Thanks everyone. well i have now officially joined and got the books etc. it looks quite easy so il see how the first week goes. im on 29 pro points a day, looking at what ive already ate today and the kind of foods i do eat im thinking i may struggle to eat 29 pp's a day. any hints or tips would be very much appreciated :D

Well done KimboK.

Em - I would say I lose most when I eat all weeklies, drink two litres a day and do a little not a lot of exercise... So maybe experiment with more weeklies too!

Kat - yay :) its so exciting first starting, I'm going back to meetings today so hope that's as exciting :) lol I would say always eat dailies and weeklies to lose the most... Because weeklies are something u reduce when u get stuck so start high... Drink plenty and if u struggle eating points drink them in fruit juice (or wine ;)) xx

I reweighed when I got home (joy of being able to do that!!) and I've ended up with a pound off instead of just half!!

So 8lbs in 3 weeks - even better :D

Well done :D
[h=6]All joined and threw myself into making friends - all much slimmer and much older members but all good :) I'm up 8lbs but down 30 still so onwards and downwards. Want 2 stone off on 11 weeks for being bridesmaid :) x
[/h]

CarlyLanky140 said:
Well done :D
[h=6]All joined and threw myself into making friends - all much slimmer and much older members but all good :) I'm up 8lbs but down 30 still so onwards and downwards. Want 2 stone off on 11 weeks for being bridesmaid :) x
[/h]

Glad they are all nice in the group :0)

:D me too x

Lost 1/2 pound at WI tonight at least it's coming off!

Well done :) half is fab :D x

Well done KimboK.

Em - I would say I lose most when I eat all weeklies, drink two litres a day and do a little not a lot of exercise... So maybe experiment with more weeklies too!

Kat - yay :) its so exciting first starting, I'm going back to meetings today so hope that's as exciting :) lol I would say always eat dailies and weeklies to lose the most... Because weeklies are something u reduce when u get stuck so start high... Drink plenty and if u struggle eating points drink them in fruit juice (or wine ;)) xx

yes it is exciting, ive been studying the books non stop and mini mins and the ww site. hopefully itl be ok, cant wait untill my first weigh in :) will defo try to eat all my dailies and weeklies xx

Good luck :D x

Joined 2 weeks ago and had first weigh in yesterday, lost 2lbs so very happy.

Joined 2 weeks ago and had first weigh in yesterday, lost 2lbs so very happy.

well done, thats brill. hope my firast weigh in goes just as well next monday :) x

Back