ProPoints Monday Weigh In

Welcome KittieB

i lost 2lb in my first week. I'm naughty and weigh myself every day and of course today I'm 2lb lighter than yesterday so would've been 4lb but never mind. It'll show next week.

Its a marathon, not a sprint, after all.

Sorry I didn't post earlier but I've been run off of my feet. The horrible weather didn't help.

Anyway, I didn't lose anything this week but at least I didn't gain.

Ah well, onwards and downwards.

Gained half a pound this week. I'm okay with that. I knew I'd gained this week, I was just happy it was so little.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone. I lost 3lbs this week (my 3rd week at weight watchers), very happy with my weightloss this week. Good luck to everyone for next weeks weigh-in!

Didn't weigh last week but was 4lb down this morning (now 16st7.5lb) so that's my first silver seven yey!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost the half pound I gained last week. Was hoping for more but happy to be moving downwards again.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

2 1/2 lbs off this week. Changed my weigh-in time from evening to morning ready for when I go back to work when my maternity leave ends, as I will be working afternoon/evening shifts.

I started last Monday and my first WI is this Monday...nervous! Have loved Simple Start this week - not felt hungry really and enjoyed what I've eaten!! :) fingers crossed!! :)

Can anyone tell me how long u can keep on simply filling on ww

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yo do your first week as simple start so no counting points just the list of foods then two treats of the list each day. Then on your second week you can do every day as simply filling but instead of the two treats you have 49 pro points each week aswell. Or you can go onto your daily pro points with the 49 weeklies.

Or you can decide each day one day you might do as a pro points day then any over out your weeklies then the following day you might do a simply filling with treats out your weeklies. It's really flexible so it is what ever suits you and your day really. However you can't start a day as simply filling then switch to pro points half way through and vice versa. What ever you start the day as you need to finish as.

Back