• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Monday weighers! :)

S: 15st6lb C: 13st8lb G: 13st0lb Loss: 1st12lb(12.04%)
I had one bad day last week where I had a really sweet tooth and pigged out on chocolate. Was spot on for the rest of the week and I've lost another 2lbs.

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Morning all....well done Ricky and Kelly on your losses this week.
Well.....I am truley fed up....I gained 1lb again this week. Thats 2lbs in 2 weeks and there is only so many times that you can grin and bear it.
If I had cheated, then I would have hold my hands up...but I havent.
Yes, I go to the gym 3-4 times a week, but have done since June.
The only thing I can put it down to, is an extended * week. If I gain next week, Im not sure I will be quite as determined to stay on the plan.

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
Well done Ricky and Kelly! Don't be too downhearted Mrs V! Have you had your programme changed since you started the gym? The fitness folk should re-evaluate what you do every 6 weeks and up your reps/weights/time/level. Your body will soon settle in to a routine and needs to be challenged. Otherwise are you eating enough to count for all the exercise you're doing?

GAINED 4 lbs this week - never mind - 100% back on - last week was one of those weeks where everything was happening - clear schedule ahead for forseeable so should get this off in time.......

Jill

S: 16st5lb C: 14st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.4 Loss: 2st1lb(12.66%)
lost 4 lbs and got slimmer of the week! It seems like a pattern..bad week, good week :) oh well, we'll see on the next WI!

Last edited:
S: 14st3lb G: 11st0lb
Congrats to everyone who lost this week and keep on going for those who had a gain. I lost 2lb this week, i am very happy with that as i was expecting to stay the same as it is TOTM:) and i got my half a stone award:)