Monday weighers

Junebaby said:
Well done Maisy - what a fantastic weight loss. We started on the same day and are hovering around the same weight now. I had a 3lb loss this week.
So i finally made it to a stone in 3 weeks. Are you doing 3 or 4 packs?
I am doing 3 packs plus protein plus veg and milk.

Well done to you too!

I'm doing 4 packs - I find it easier to remove all 'proper' food and just stick with the packs. I do enjoy my daily cottage pie or chilli though :)

Hi ladies! didn't know this thread exsited! So very late to weigh in... But last Monday was my first weigh in and I lost 11lbs :) 2nd weigh in coming up and I am excited to see what I've lost! Xx

weelena1 said:
Brilliant loses everyone, I have just had my first weigh I. And I have lost 10lbs !!!! Over the moon x

hannah88 said:
Hi ladies! didn't know this thread exsited! So very late to weigh in... But last Monday was my first weigh in and I lost 11lbs :) 2nd weigh in coming up and I am excited to see what I've lost! Xx

Amazing losses! Well done!!!

Lost 5lbs and 9.5 inches this week :)

Brilliant loss chick ... I had my 2nd weigh in today and have another 4lb loss ... So 1 stone in 2 wks !!!! Woohoo

Well done! That's great! It gives you the motivation to carry on doesn't it?? :)

Fantastic losses from everyone! I was a bit miffed at 'only' losing 3lbs this week...but that's a total of 1st 7lbs in 4 weeks so I can't really complain :)

That's an amazing loss! Well done! Keep going :) x

been a while since i checked in, fabulous to see such great loses from our Monday weighers - go girls x

Morning fellow Monday weighers...it's very quiet in here, hope everyone's doing well :)

4.5lbs off for me this week...very excited because I only need to lose 2.5lbs next week to hit the 2 stone loss mark!

Yes it is very quiet in here, well week 4 resulted in a 2lb gain for me after a mega weekend carb feast. I restarted last Monday week 5, but knew I would have to break in order to attend another event on Friday and Sunday - instead of binging I decided to judd and have been doing alternate days since last Friday. Not sure which diet can take the credit but I've lost 6lbs and im converting to judd whilst on holiday, may come back to slim and save but I think I may have found something that fits into my lifestyle. Good luck on your weight loss journeys x

Junebaby said:
Yes it is very quiet in here, well week 4 resulted in a 2lb gain for me after a mega weekend carb feast. I restarted last Monday week 5, but knew I would have to break in order to attend another event on Friday and Sunday - instead of binging I decided to judd and have been doing alternate days since last Friday. Not sure which diet can take the credit but I've lost 6lbs and im converting to judd whilst on holiday, may come back to slim and save but I think I may have found something that fits into my lifestyle. Good luck on your weight loss journeys x

Sounds like you've made the best decision...at the end of the day it doesn't matter how you do it, as long as the weight comes off for good! Good luck to you too x

Hi all! Last Monday I lost 5lbs taking my total to 21lbs in 3 weeks :) don't feel like I've lost a lot this week though! I have stuck to plan but I think you can stop losing on week 4 so we shall see! Xx

Back