Monday weighers ?

I'm 23 lbs in 3 weeks of 100%, so really pleased with that.

Hi can I join? I have not had my first weigh in yet...its on Monday 3rd November. I have gained a lot of weight over the past 6 years down to having babies close together...then having a spinal injury which made me bed bound for 18 months and made me gain 4 stone and then having another baby. I am desperately unhappy with my body and because I'm so heavy and have back problems I cannot exercise. I am hoping that once I lose some of the weight I will be able to start some gentle walking and perhaps swimming. So this is day 4 I am struggling with the water uptake. ..and I am sweating so so much...is this normal?

Hi can I join? I have not had my first weigh in yet...its on Monday 3rd November. I have gained a lot of weight over the past 6 years down to having babies close together...then having a spinal injury which made me bed bound for 18 months and made me gain 4 stone and then having another baby. I am desperately unhappy with my body and because I'm so heavy and have back problems I cannot exercise. I am hoping that once I lose some of the weight I will be able to start some gentle walking and perhaps swimming. So this is day 4 I am struggling with the water uptake. ..and I am sweating so so much...is this normal?
Of course you can join in, the more the merrier :) Sounds like you e had a rough time if it but well done on getting to day 4, the water does get easier as it becomes more of a routine. The 1st weigh in will be fantastic and you will start to feeling better very soon, keep reading & posting here as we are all here for the same thing and there is always so much support should you need it

I found your diary and responded there but think it may be a old one ? ( mines old but I didn't want to start a new one ) x x x

Sorry not replied for a few days had a family weekend! Not getting weighed today coz I had a bloody glucose test which I thought was just a quick blood test and turned out to be the horrible 3 hour one with 2 blood tests, and lucozade. So I have now officially not been 100% thanks to that lucozade...and I got my 1st totm since having my boy...so I am noticeably bloated and i have weighed on my scales and I have put on 6lbs since when i weighed before totm....think my scales are wayyyyyy off consultants though coz i was like 1 stone 3lbs lighter on mine at day 4 on diet than i was when i got weighed on hers on day one and there is no way i lost that much in 4 days!! Sorry rambling

Anyway getting weighed tomorrow for this week and back to monday next week. Not holding my breath for that amazing first week that I should have because of the totm thing but Im sure I will have an amazing 2nd week!

How is everyone else doing?

xx

Hi all
2lb down today after being on holiday for a week (but weigh in after 2 weeks) so OK with that and giving myself a kick up the bum to get stuck in and get another stone off before Christmas
Sam

Sorry not replied for a few days had a family weekend! Not getting weighed today coz I had a bloody glucose test which I thought was just a quick blood test and turned out to be the horrible 3 hour one with 2 blood tests, and lucozade. So I have now officially not been 100% thanks to that lucozade...and I got my 1st totm since having my boy...so I am noticeably bloated and i have weighed on my scales and I have put on 6lbs since when i weighed before totm....think my scales are wayyyyyy off consultants though coz i was like 1 stone 3lbs lighter on mine at day 4 on diet than i was when i got weighed on hers on day one and there is no way i lost that much in 4 days!! Sorry rambling Anyway getting weighed tomorrow for this week and back to monday next week. Not holding my breath for that amazing first week that I should have because of the totm thing but Im sure I will have an amazing 2nd week! How is everyone else doing? xx

TOTM has a lot to answer for but I'm sure things will be settled for your next weigh in, good luck hunni x x

Hi all 2lb down today after being on holiday for a week (but weigh in after 2 weeks) so OK with that and giving myself a kick up the bum to get stuck in and get another stone off before Christmas Sam

Well done, it's always hard to get back on track do to get to -2 is good.

I've had a STS this week ;-(

It was expected so I'm fine with it as I've had two planned events in the past two weeks with far to much wine & Gin :)
Onwards & downwards x

Angel...i know I normally fluctuate about 4lbs or so when totm but I think coz this is my very first one since I had my son that its just extreme...the flood gates have opened so to speak and the cramp is horrific :( next week will be wonderful!! ( if this bloody thing goes away anytime soon) haha xx

Angel...i know I normally fluctuate about 4lbs or so when totm but I think coz this is my very first one since I had my son that its just extreme...the flood gates have opened so to speak and the cramp is horrific :( next week will be wonderful!! ( if this bloody thing goes away anytime soon) haha xx

Nothing worse, once I hit 40 mine have been horrendous and so irregular ( anything from 7 to 14 days from when it should arrive !
I feel your pain my dear, top up on painkillers, hot water bottle and a Cambridge hot chic :) fingers crossed the worst of it passes soon x x x

back from weigh in...13 and 1/4 lbs...so im 18st 5lb now yay :character00116:

back from weigh in...13 and 1/4 lbs...so im 18st 5lb now yay :character00116:

That is a fantastic loss, massive well done, so close to a stone is phenomenal x

Hope everyone is ready for a good weigh in tomorrow !

Good luck everyone :)

image-3699992895.jpg

not getting weighed again till tomorrow, pain in the ass, will get it done on the proper day sometime !! Anyone been weighed yet?

Back