Monday WI club

Chelsea Lou

Gold Member
Hi all you Monday ers, are we looking forward to our WI's today? This will be my second since re-start and am a bit worried as I don't feel like I have lost this week although my SIZE 12 jeans were much more comfortable to wear over the weekend :D Good luck to you all and looking forward to reading about all your losses this week.

x

Good luck to you all getting weighed today.
Well done Lorrayne your doing fab hon.. glad your jeans are feeling good I am sure you will have had a great loss.
xxx
Hope so Curly, but feel that it is maybe inches rather than weight this week. Plus, am a bit bunged up - if you know what I mean - so that wont help the situation lol. How are things with you?

Hi Chelsealou, I STS this week and noticed you did too. Do you have any idea why that happened? were you sticking to diet? I was and i don't know why this has happened. x

Hi Chelsealou, I STS this week and noticed you did too. Do you have any idea why that happened? were you sticking to diet? I was and i don't know why this has happened. x
Hiya, my CDC assures me it is because I hadn't 'been' for a couple of days. I really wanted to go too but couldn't - see other posts about constipation lol. Also when it is hot I tend to retain fluid in my feet and ankles, so that doesnt help the situation. I am not too worried about it though because as long as we keep doing the diet then we will lose. Try not to worry and next week we will both be celebrating!!!

I had my WI this afternoon as my CDC was away until late last night.

The brilliant news is that I lost 7lbs :eek: but I musn't get too excited about that as my WI was much earlier in the day today and I'd only got a litre of water down before I went. So probably not an accurate reading compared to the normal time of day I usually WI. Still dead chuffed though :D

Annie x

I had my WI this afternoon as my CDC was away until late last night.

The brilliant news is that I lost 7lbs :eek: but I musn't get too excited about that as my WI was much earlier in the day today and I'd only got a litre of water down before I went. So probably not an accurate reading compared to the normal time of day I usually WI. Still dead chuffed though :D

Annie x

And so you should be chuffed, that is fantastic. Well done!!!!! xx

Lazy, just seen how close to goal you are so even more remarkable to lose that amount of weight this week. :happy096:

I got mixed up this week - I thought I was being weighed on Tuesday and not Monday (like last week), when my CDC rang me about 9pm asking where I was! Doh! :p So now I'm going tomorrow to get weighed because she can't manage tonight.

I've been in a panic because my hair's been falling out and I had two meals on Friday and Saturday (I don't know why - they weren't going to give me instant thick hair, lol!). After our phone chat last night, I'm now spending the rest of the week on 1000 calories. It's all a bit academic really, because I'm going on holiday on Saturday and am giving up the diet while I'm away (but will be eating sensibly).

When I get back, I think I'll continue on 1000 calories because of this hair thing. I'll post up my weight anyway tomorrow for the sake of continuity, but when I get back I suppose it'll be a bit of a restart! But I'm happy in myself, still in size 12s (even a pair of skinny jeans from Tescos, lol :D) and everyone's still saying I look fab - when they recognise me, that is. :rolleyes:

(Lorrayne - where are you going to in Ibiza? We're going to Formentera - the island next door! :))

Lazy, just seen how close to goal you are so even more remarkable to lose that amount of weight this week. :happy096:
Thanks Lorrayne :)
Don't quite know what went on this week but I'm not complaining!
Exciting to be so close to goal and terrifying all at the same time :rolleyes:

Annie x

I got mixed up this week - I thought I was being weighed on Tuesday and not Monday (like last week), when my CDC rang me about 9pm asking where I was! Doh! :p So now I'm going tomorrow to get weighed because she can't manage tonight.

I've been in a panic because my hair's been falling out and I had two meals on Friday and Saturday (I don't know why - they weren't going to give me instant thick hair, lol!). After our phone chat last night, I'm now spending the rest of the week on 1000 calories. It's all a bit academic really, because I'm going on holiday on Saturday and am giving up the diet while I'm away (but will be eating sensibly).

When I get back, I think I'll continue on 1000 calories because of this hair thing. I'll post up my weight anyway tomorrow for the sake of continuity, but when I get back I suppose it'll be a bit of a restart! But I'm happy in myself, still in size 12s (even a pair of skinny jeans from Tescos, lol :D) and everyone's still saying I look fab - when they recognise me, that is. :rolleyes:

(Lorrayne - where are you going to in Ibiza? We're going to Formentera - the island next door! :))

Hi Jaycey, we are going to San Antonio Bay lol.......at my age!!!!!!!!!! I am looking forward to it though.

I hope you have a fab time, sure you will. Have fun and dont stress too much about food choices. I actually think being abroad will be easier for me, lots of salads, sea food, chicken etc. It is the alcohol that will be hard for me. Nothing like lounging by the pool with a nice jug of sangria on the go. Both Jess and I detest flying so will be a bit merry getting onto the plane at Luton lol.

Hi all - well, I didn't need to worry, I lost 3½ lbs. last night! :D:D It just shows that I can eat food and still lose weight - hopefully an encouragement to those out there who are nervous about starting 810, etc. The CD mindset will continue for you, honest!

For the rest of this week, my CDC has advised me to do 1200, which should make life easier on holiday (although I'm not taking any CD food) - hopefully I'll be OK to carry on with this when I get back.

(Lorrayne - we went to San Antonio Bay and it's a lot less manic than San Antonio itself, much more sensible to stay there, you're doing the right thing, lol! :))

Hi all - well, I didn't need to worry, I lost 3½ lbs. last night! :D:D It just shows that I can eat food and still lose weight - hopefully an encouragement to those out there who are nervous about starting 810, etc. The CD mindset will continue for you, honest!

For the rest of this week, my CDC has advised me to do 1200, which should make life easier on holiday (although I'm not taking any CD food) - hopefully I'll be OK to carry on with this when I get back.

(Lorrayne - we went to San Antonio Bay and it's a lot less manic than San Antonio itself, much more sensible to stay there, you're doing the right thing, lol! :))

Waaaaaaaaaahey!!!!!!!!! Well done Jaycey, that is a fantastic loss. Must give you a lot more confidence going away without CD, knowing that you can make good choices and still lose/maintain. So want to be in that position after fannying about for a few weeks, because of birthday and then struggling to get back on it.

I'm glad the Bay is a more sensible choice. Don't fancy sunbathing surrounded by a load of comatose teens, still pissed from their nightclub excursions a few hours before lol.

Hoping I will be looking and feeling great so that I can post some piccies on here. Looking forward to seeing your snaps too!!!

Hello Monday WI'ers. Looking forward to reading about all your losses later today!!!! Not looking forward to posting mine lol x

Back