MONDAYS

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by colawater, 14 April 2008 Social URL.

1. colawater

colawater Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    I find Mondays so hard for no reason at all i always get Monday blues i cant wait for tomorrow and it will all seem better . Well thats my moan over with hope your all doing well:D and drinking lots of water :sign0137:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    I dont mind Mondays at all - if I had to hate any day in the week it would be Wednesday - its halfway through the week and you still have 2 days to the weekend.

4. Toni

Toni Back again - hey ho!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    **Hugs** I've not been having a great day either hunny, I dont like mondays because its a whole 6 days till I get my lovely other half home for a day. He's out and gone at 5 most mornings, and doesn't really get home till 5.30 - 6.30... by which time, kids are ready for bed, I'm knackard, and we get about 3 hours to cath up before we go to bed :) pants eh :)
    Anyway, one way to look at it is, Mondays nearly over!!!! :D
    Take care, chin up, stride onwards :) xxx

Last edited: 14 April 2008
  5. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    thats the whole reason why I love Wednesdays.. I dont count them its Mon, Tues then Thurs Fri.. Weds are the go between!!!

I agree colawater I hate Mondays they are so depressing....

6. colawater

colawater Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    that is so sweet you miss your hubby, i think Ive been with mine to long i like him being at work he winds the kids up winds the dog up and makes a mess 1 good thing about Mondays hes back to work :D, only joking hes not that bad, most of the time.

7. SkinkWitch

SkinkWitch I've got the power

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    LOL @ colawater

I don't mind mondays too much, it's Tuesdays that are the worst day. The fun of the weekend past is like a distant memory, the promise of the weekend to come like a distant dream! :p

8. united_trekkie

united_trekkie GO TEAM FFF

Diet:
    Slimming World as from 28/05/2008

I hate Tuesdays, I have to work until 7pm, then I go to the gym to meet my friends and sit with them whilst they eat their steak or salmon salads!!! They say they don't know how I do it, but I think food is always going to be around me, so if I can sit with others when they're eating it'll not be such a problem when I eventually start eating again.
    Anyway - I hate Tuesdays cos I have to work late, not because my friends feed their faces in front of me!! lol :D

9. colawater

colawater Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Ive had the same opinion i go out all the time with friends and watch them eat as soon as they finish i feel so much stronger and it seems to be getting easier all the time:) i do still have moments that i crave things

10. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have a chinese friend at Uni who is so concerned about me on this diet. Before she eats anything she asks if its ok for her to eat in front of me. She is soooo sweet. It really doesn't bother me now. No-one offers me any titbits now, which i appreciate. I just sit there with my Redbush tea and enjoy.

11. cee-cee

cee-cee Dizzy blonde

Diet:
    Lipotrim, moved to CD
    A redbush tea drinker! I only got into this when I started LT and now I don't drink any other tea. There is a vanilla version, but checked with LT and it's not allowed :( (it's delicious)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.