Monkey30's Maintenance Diary AKA: A new me...making better choices...

hi all .i have just started 2 day .i am trying to lose weight by having a maintenance drink for breakfeast a bar for lunch and a small salad and bar for dinner . does any one know if this will work

I'm not sure, there is a forum for losing weight via maintenance so maybe if you post on there they will be able to advise you better

Good luck :D

I would imagine that it would work, maybe not just as quick as TFR, but it should still show considerable losses each week.

Good luck.

Breakfast - Porridge and skimmed milk, with blueberries, saltanas, walnuts

Mid-morning - 5 cherry vine tomatoes

Lunch - Baxter's healthy choices wholewheat pasta soup

Mid-afternoon - Apple, one cold, cooked sausage!

Tea - 2 slices quiche, 4 mini sausage rolls, 1 slice sun-dried tomato and parmasen cheese bread spread with lurpack, one slice cheese garlic bread pizza, chilli salad leaves, one slice of birthday cake!! :p

haha - you were doing great till teatime :) I suppose having a big birthday celebration goes on and on sometimes.....

it was the hubby's Nanna's 80th birthday party last night..... i thought i did OK considering. I definately stayed away from the alcohol..... jeez, i have enough in my system to keep me going till new year lol

I definately stayed away from the alcohol..... jeez, i have enough in my system to keep me going till new year lol

:8855:

it was the hubby's Nanna's 80th birthday party last night..... i thought i did OK considering. I definately stayed away from the alcohol..... jeez, i have enough in my system to keep me going till new year lol

haha ...are you still drunk ;);)
Oh, 80 bless! You did well...esp with that type of buffet..yum!! and no alcohol...well, I am impressed now!!

screwed it up tonight.... had a full bottle of wine doh!! But i didn;t eat any tea!!

Yeah....I know there is no logic in that lol x

I feel you monkey! Its so difficult to get back on the straight an narrow after celebrations but the sooner the better chick :D xxx

19/05/10

Breakfast - handful of blueberries with L/F plain yogurt and sprinkle of walnuts. One slice of sun-dried tomato and parmesan cheese bread spread with Philly extra light

Mid-morning - Apple

Lunch - one slice quiche with a salad of lettuce and cherry tomatoes

Snacks - slice of quiche, cold sausage, cold piece of bacon

Bottle of dry white wine

20/05/10

Breakfast - porridge made with skimmed milk, blueberries, sultanas, walnuts

Mid-morning - 5 cherry tomatoes

Lunch - One slice of sun-dried tomato and parmesan cheese bread spread with mustard pickle, cottage cheese, tomato, cucumber, spinach

Mid-afternoon - apple

Tea - wholewheat pasta with spring onions, garlic, courgette, red pepper, green beans, sweetcorn, tin of tomatoes and chilli

Pudding - bottle of wine and half a bottle of vodka……doh!!

I think its safe to say i've turned into a raving alcoholic.....! :(

Pudding - bottle of wine and half a bottle of vodka……doh!!

Pudding?!!! :eek: :8855: :8855:

It really is bad news starting the alcohol again. I wish i couldve stayed t-total like on tfr but i would never of lasted :giggle:

Do you find whilst drinking you tend to pick? And what about the day after? Thats always my worst and i always eat crap the day after drinking, or want to pick more. x

Well done monkey xxx

wine and vodka diet....its the future!!!
In all seriousness, its been a crazy few days, so i haven't been having set meals which is why i've not posted!
I'm off to doncaster next week for work, so i'll have to make sensible choices in the hotel....!

Even when you are not making great choices or having set meals, it still helps to log it all on here. I know it sometimes makes me think twice (not always) about what I am eating - doesnt have no effect on my drinking though ;-)

Snap Mary!! I always think, i've gota face the rap with everything i eat as i write it all on here ... it does help! :)

Back