Monkey30's Maintenance Diary AKA: A new me...making better choices...

Agree....I said once that it was making me worse, but I have changed now! I see it as being accountable, and with not going to a class as such to be weighed, it helps to know that you guys are looking out for me and even wondering what my loss (hopefully) was this week.....

You are doing well though Monkey!!! Apart from the booze!! JUST PULLING YOUR LEG!

Hope you have a good time in Doncaster and sure you will try and find alternatives to their full fat varieties (if having to dine out again)! Just ask them to do certain things! I do now...haha

Oh Monkey, you are a demon!!!! All that alcohol will definitely put you ona slippery slope with food. How do you avoid not stuffing your face the following day?????? I know that is my downfall, I would have to have anything and everything that you put salt on!!! When you are away this week, try and minimise the damage. Hotels can be lethal too but you seem good at making healthy choices when you are away. Have a good week.

Monday 24th May 2010

Breakfast - Porridge with skimmed milk, saltana's, walnuts. Slice of wholemeal bread with Philly extra light.

Lunch - TBSP of beef in red wine sauce, roasted veg cous cous, side salad. Half a slice of carrot ckae..ummmmm!

Tea - ASDA chicken pieces in Madras marinade, beetroot and carrot salad, no dressing. Gala Apple.

So day one away and i'm not doing bad! Off to watch the footie in a bit so i will be havin a glass of wine!!

With regards to not putting stuff on here the last few days, its honestly because i have had no set meals really. Last night I made spagbol and thats the first square meal i've had in days!! I've actually been FORGETTING to eat. And I have done no snacking, and especially no hung-over snacking....although my smoking has increased to 20-30 a day! I can't remember the last night i had a weight-watchers treat ladies lol

I have eaten, but grabbed a low fat sandwich in the supermarket, or had cottage cheese or fruit or something! I just can't be bothered at the moment! But with me being away, i will eat properly, i promise!!

x

Hope you have a nice time away chick.
Ya dont have to explain why your not documenting food silly! :giggle: x

Now Madam, we nag when you are silly with food and alcohol, but cut those fags down too - lol, see you just cant win here Monkey.

Aww seriously, glad you are doing well food wise, and to be honest, I have found it easy the last few days to be really good with food too, this weather definitely has an affect on what we want to stuff in our mouths.

Keep it up and good luck on your trip away, stay strong and you will come back feeling so much better for it.

i'm being really naughty now ladies and aving a packet of walkers palin crisps.... but it could be worse, after the amount of wine i've had tonigh (prob two bottles!!) it could be a pizza lol!!

Talk soon ladies xx

Geez monkey ..... all that fags & wine .... you'll be like that woman from ab fab soon! :rotflmao:

Enjoy yourself but watch them fags mrs! :)

Tuesday 25th May

Breakfast - small bowl of muselli with natural yogurt. Two slices of wholemeal toast with scrambled eggs (which looked and tasted like tofu!) two grilled tomatoes, one slice bacon

Lunch - jacket potato with sweet and sour pork. Two bread rolls with butter (naughty naughty)

Mid afternoon - two black coffee's with three sugar in each (three!!! Naughty naughty naughty!!)

Tea - lasagne with garlic bread and salad
Dessert - slice of carrot cake (don't say anything lol) :8855:

NOT HAVING WINE TONIGHT........ only 6 fags so far!!

What a day monkey! 3 lots of bread, 1 lot with each meal! :eek:

Don't mean to sound patronising but your breakfast today seems really big. muesli and scrambled egg on toast with bacon and toms ... did you wake up really hungry?

Or actually, am i right in thinking you are at a hotel at the minute? Is that hotel breakfasts your having?

and, mrs! 3!!! sugars in 2 coffees! :eek: :eek: :eek: Nip that in the bud asap girl!!!!

What a day monkey! 3 lots of bread, 1 lot with each meal! :eek:

Don't mean to sound patronising but your breakfast today seems really big. muesli and scrambled egg on toast with bacon and toms ... did you wake up really hungry?

Or actually, am i right in thinking you are at a hotel at the minute? Is that hotel breakfasts your having?

and, mrs! 3!!! sugars in 2 coffees! :eek: :eek: :eek: Nip that in the bud asap girl!!!!

:eek::eek::eek: woke very hungry and hungover :eek::eek::eek:
yes, i'm in a hotel. the breakfast was rank so will make a better choice tomorrow.... had no wine tonight, just facebooking and ignoring my big pile of work!!

I only ever drink coffee when i'm hungover, and need the caffine and sugar rush. :p

you're not patronising, you are my advisor lol ;)

Phew! I was worried you might take that the wrong way! :giggle: x

Breakfast - small bowl of muselli with natural yogurt. Two slices of wholemeal toast with scrambled eggs (which looked and tasted like tofu!) two grilled tomatoes, one slice bacon

Lunch - jacket potato with sweet and sour pork. Two bread rolls with butter (naughty naughty)

Mid afternoon - two black coffee's with three sugar in each (three!!! Naughty naughty naughty!!)

Tea - lasagne with garlic bread and salad
Dessert - slice of carrot cake (don't say anything lol) :8855:

NOT HAVING WINE TONIGHT........ only 6 fags so far!!

Not surprised you are not having wine tonight..haha.......well done on only having 6 ciggies!!!!!!!!

Hope today is better food wise for you and no hangover lol.

Well done no cutting back on the smokes though.

Breakfast - bowl of muselli with natural yogurt

Lunch - vegetable curry with boiled rice

Snack - mini blueberry muffin

Tea - large glass of wine

Guys, i lost my Granddad this morning :cry:
He had an op on monday and was doing really well, so i was very shocked. Decided to stay here in Donnie and get on with work as it will keep my mind off things. But now i'm alone this evening i can't stop crying. I know wine isn't the answer, but its givingg me an internal hug :cry:
I have bought a sandwich for tea, but can't be bothered with it.

Am just gutted to be honest

awwwww monkey :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:
Wine isnt the answer but can understand the internal hug :(
So sorry to hear that sweetie xxx

Back