Monsoon Top

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
Well I have bitten the bullet and been tonight to buy my target top from monsoon... did change my mind slightly as the lady in the shop said they are a snug fit so thought it was best to go for a 16 (can always have it taken in)!

Let me know what you think....:giggle:

Love

Attachments

• DSCF0061.JPG
    DSCF0061.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 71
thats lovely, i love the way you have notes around the top and pictures of yourself to keep you going i really need to do something like that. good on ya, how you feeling this week about weigh in?

i noticed the notes and pic too! nice idea...i'll steal that! hubby will wonder why bits of paper r pinned up everywhere lol.

lovely top. thats my kinda taste

xxxx

Thats a lovely top!!! You will look fab!!! Ive just ordered a river island skirt in 16 to have as my target cant wait to have it hung up waiting for me!! Sarahxx.

That's a gorgeous top!!!! And i love the fact you've got a shrine going on for your old self - very apt!! Maybe i should turn one of my spare rooms into a Fat Karen room - with a treadmill too haha!

thats lovely, i love the way you have notes around the top and pictures of yourself to keep you going i really need to do something like that. good on ya, how you feeling this week about weigh in?

I thought the notes would spur me on... I have my list of goals, and a quote that someone posted "Looking even better than I do now and feeling food about myself is the only option!!) and that said something to me!!... And now my lovely top hanging there to give me encouragement... and a few photo's.. they are hanging right next to the computer so I can look at them when I need a boost!

I am a bit nervous this week, (cos I jumped on the scales on Sunday and it said I had put on) anyway not getting on them again, I know I said that last week, but I mean it!! I really hope I have lost with everything this week and the temptations I have faced!! but then again any loss would be an advantage (would like it to be a bit though!)...

How are you feeling for yours?

Love

i noticed the notes and pic too! nice idea...i'll steal that! hubby will wonder why bits of paper r pinned up everywhere lol.

lovely top. thats my kinda taste

xxxx

I find having my things by the computer helps, especially when I am feeling down...

You go for it, anything that helps...

I fell in love with it the minute I saw it...

You are doing really well, keep it going...

Love

Back