monthly hormones

hi tracy,
yep i think, for the one i'm on it definately helps pmt/pms....i don't even get tummy ache....good luck with your trip to docs!
my boyfriend also said at the time i went on it that it (cerozet)had been reviewed really well by dr.chris on this morning.....so hey what are you waiting for it's gotta be good, lol!
fran :)

I used to suffer with mood swings and suger cravings just before d day every month before i started lipo but all i got this month is an overwhelming desire to eat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have struggled all day and have had to give myself several talkings to today. I even had to go upstairs whilst family ate (pork chop!) DINNER WHICH I NEVER DO .

FEEL ROTTEN EVEN THOUGH TODAY IS MY WEIGH IN AND I WAS REALLY PLEASED !! am i going to feel like this every month ???:(:(:(

Im only on day 2 and I had to go upstairs while everyone had tea.

You should be really pleased with your progress you have done great.

Although it may be hard at times you need to remain positive and think how far you have come :)

xxxxxxxxx

Lol Fran i'll write it down! xx

thanks to everyone - sorry for delay

:):):):)So moody I just had to cheer myself up so instead of eating ................................... went on massive spending spree!!! I had to get a few things as my work trousers are so big and long i keep tripping over them . Didnt buy musch for me as i want to keep going so spoilt youngest daughter who is coming up for 16 and couldnt believe her luck - bekinins, summer skirts, bags , shoes , prom dresses - wedding outfit- went mad - she is a size 8 very pretty and i think in dressing her it cheered me up !|!

Oh Fiona,I got away with being naughty,there was two of us in the class,it was great.;)

Shamrock, I've made up for it since school, I learnt to restrain myself, but once I found alcohol somehow my devilish streak slips out now and again. And garry as for making up for it and landing me in trouble and getting 3 boys, well I found them under a Mulberry bush, actually :D;)

I've also done it under a mulberry bush or was it next under doors privot :p xx

You'd be amazed how much you can hide behind a privot x

Not this beauty:p x

Garry just seen your before and after pic :eek: you've come a long way son well done

Back