Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Monthly period and soooo hungry

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by debziedoo, 16 September 2011 Social URL.

1. debziedoo

debziedoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(13.99%)
    Diet:
    cd. ss+
    :eek: Help am so hungryyyyy.... Have got my monthly period and have the munchies sooo bad :17729:.
    Am drinking so much water to make me feel full that i am drowning lol.. How do i get through this ? Im on ss + and really wanna eat my meal now but i know that i will be wanting it later. Would go for a walk but was in a car accident yesterday and am aching all over......
    WILLPOWER WILLPOWER WILLPOWER . its not working .
    Does anybody else get like this and if so what do you do ?
    :gen147::eat::eat::eat::gen147:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Debz are you working at the moment or at home? Take a nap. Sometimes when my cravings take over I know the ONLY way I will stop thinking about food is to either read a book or sleep!! xx

4. debziedoo

debziedoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(13.99%)
    Diet:
    cd. ss+
    Im at home at the moment been signed off sick for last 2 wks as i suffer from an illness called fibromyalgia. I was involved in a small car crash yesterday and am aching all over.. That with the fibro is causing me a great deal of pain ... I just wanna eat for some comfort and my monthly period isnt helping AArrgghhhhh. Think i may try a nap before kids get home from school x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.