monthy probs 2nd weigh in

charlotte

well only 2.5 lbs this week really dissapointed,however i have a period from hell,my bra it tight and clothes? does anyone else have this problem every month? hope i do better next week?

I think 2.5lb is a great loss any week, let alone when you have TOTM!

ANd yes, most people retain water and have smaller losses, some in rare cases even put weight on - so you should be dead pleased!

How much have you lost in total? try looking at the big picture and you'll see how well you're doing :)

Hi

Yeah, I think a lot of people do have this problem due to water retention - remember 2.5lbs is still a great loss & getting you closer to your overall goal & things generally even out over the month :)

Hannah

Hi Charlotte,
very well done on your weight loss. TOTM is a pain but look at it this way, if you are retaining fluid this week it will be gone next week and you will be feeling better and the clothes will be less tight.
Take care.
Doirin

Hi Charlotte

Like the others said, that is a good loss and I am sure you will see the difference next week. Dont give up because of it!

I will be having a period for 3-6 months due to an op I had....so, think yourself lucky ;-) I dont know what my WI will be this week, but I just have to keep looking forward.

Main thing is to remain positive and think it will pass and by this time next week you will be shouting from the rooftops as you will have had a good loss!

Take care

Back