mood swings...

slimmer2moro

i'm 2 weeks in now and altho i feel better in many ways such as clear headed, more energetic and i'm starting to feel a difference in my shape....my mood is terrible! I don't know if it's because i feel depreived (really i am a comfort eater)...or what but boy i could seriously fall out with myself today!! :(

Tell me about it, my husband has someeeee patience. Then again I am thinking that I have alot of patience for the things he does so this is pay back lol.

I think its the comfort eating. i was the same now im thankful i know wen the difference is between hunger and want. i keep telling myself food is fuel.

yes i think your right, when the children are stressing me out I used to look forward to getting them to bed and relaxing with a nice drink (not necessarily alcoholic!) and a nice little treat....now all i have is a glass of water to look forward to....oh and a nice slim figure which keeps me going!!

Lol, my husband told me to go back on the diet to shift what I put on cos my mood was so bad( I think 'hell to live with' was the term) when I was trying to eat less so here I am

i'm 2 weeks in now and altho i feel better in many ways such as clear headed, more energetic and i'm starting to feel a difference in my shape....my mood is terrible! I don't know if it's because i feel depreived (really i am a comfort eater)...or what but boy i could seriously fall out with myself today!! :(

Stick with it hun. It'll pass......I know how your feeling though - I was the same last Sunday (a week after going back on the shakes).

Its good though that your starting to feel in better shape and have more energy. Roll on the next weigh in eh!?!

xx

I was in a really REALLY foul mood on day 7 i think it was, it was terrible i was nasty to everyone and everything irritated me really badly, it passed and the next day i was back to my normal happy bubbly self, it was also totm, which has a lot to answer for!!

i think this is part and parcel of being on LT i hit a wall around week 2/3 and was very moody and emotional the slightest thing would set me off on one!!! O/H was great with me though and like jesi says we put up with the things they do sooooo its only fair lol xx

Unfortunately, it is just par for the course. We are so used to reaching for food or drink when a mood takes us but now we have to learn t use other coping mechanisms instead. Just keep strong.

Back