Mood swings

Charlie Woo Woo

Silver Member
Does anyone else suffer from them? Im
not sure if it because its time of month, doesnt usually turn me into a moody mare but ive been dreadful.... Then I go to being stupidly happy an hour later!

hi i have had this worse after the first 8 weeks with PMT etc, but as soon as i get my monthy (or bi-monthly in may case) it seems to pass and i go back to calm, however i have to say that if i have had too many carbs ie on an "off-plan" day i find that carb withdrawal is a b*ugger for me and iritability, hope u feel better soon hun i swear by deep breathing exercises and mediiation when im feeling a bit Aggy.
huge hugs cos it is horible to go thru xxx

lastbiscuit said:
hi i have had this worse after the first 8 weeks with PMT etc, but as soon as i get my monthy (or bi-monthly in may case) it seems to pass and i go back to calm, however i have to say that if i have had too many carbs ie on an "off-plan" day i find that carb withdrawal is a b*ugger for me and iritability, hope u feel better soon hun i swear by deep breathing exercises and mediiation when im feeling a bit Aggy.
huge hugs cos it is horible to go thru xxx

Hugs greatly appreciated... OH is steering well clear. Now taking my son swimming to chill. Hopefully it'll pass. Thanks x

yeh thats exactly how i feel - completely irrational and so irritable its untrue, can totally 100% relate to the fact that i feel so out of control of my own emotions and actions.
swimming is a perfect way to relax i also find that the sauna and steam rooms are very beneficial to my moods - enjoy! im rather jealous as our pool closes early tonight and im working - i wonder if i can slip away ?? got me thinking now......... xx

lastbiscuit said:
yeh thats exactly how i feel - completely irrational and so irritable its untrue, can totally 100% relate to the fact that i feel so out of control of my own emotions and actions.
swimming is a perfect way to relax i also find that the sauna and steam rooms are very beneficial to my moods - enjoy! im rather jealous as our pool closes early tonight and im working - i wonder if i can slip away ?? got me thinking now......... xx

Oh dear... now I wouldnt want to be known as a bad influence but swimming sauna and steam room vs work.... id be in my swimming cossie quicker then you can say 'skiving' :)

i work from home doing telesales - i guess i could have an extended lunch break . ;-)

@fifibella =- sauna can burn calories at 300 and hour, however there is no afterburn definately worth including in your weekely activity if ou are able too

lastbiscuit said:
@fifibella =- sauna can burn calories at 300 and hour, however there is no afterburn definately worth including in your weekely activity if ou are able too

Defo think will do it this week. Back to work tomorrow after a week off. I need a treat!

fifibella said:
I think I need to give myself a kick up the backside and start swimming, it would be good to use the sauna also.

It was good for me today, feel so much better. Couldnt do sauna as went with my son and he's too young for it :-(... could have done with that before tomorrows weigh in :)

Charlie Woo Woo said:
It was good for me today, feel so much better. Couldnt do sauna as went with my son and he's too young for it :-(... could have done with that before tomorrows weigh in :)

At least you went swimming today, just finished the ironing! Good luck to everyone who has a weigh in tomorrow. (me included)

fifibella said:
At least you went swimming today, just finished the ironing! Good luck to everyone who has a weigh in tomorrow. (me included)

Me too... thanks and fingers crossed for you too. I want to see 3lbs gone!
Do you have a figure you'd like to loose? x

good luck for your weigh in tomorrow both of you is this your first week? x

lastbiscuit said:

Tis my 2nd week. 13lbs off last week so not expecting much this week... constipated, time
of month and started exercising. We shall see tho x

Charlie Woo Woo said:
Me too... thanks and fingers crossed for you too. I want to see 3lbs gone!
Do you have a figure you'd like to loose? x

As this is the first week I am hoping for 7-8lb. Good look with yours

lastbiscuit said:

Hi. Yes it is the first week after many restarts. I need to lose around 4stone in total, half a stone would be a good start. OH says I look slimmer already, trying to get in my good books I think!

Back