Moonlights' (temporary) Maintenance

Learning to love another, requires one to let go of their fears and insecurities. It requires one to love themselves first and foremost.

This WOE is as much a weightloss journey, as it is a journey of personal growth and development. As fat is lost, the fears and insecurities that have been buried, begin to surface...and in order to continue losing weight, and maintain the losses we must face them and work through them.

Everyone's fears, insecurities, and thus...journey, is as individual as they are.

I wish you much luck on your journey xx

Well said TL! Xx

Gosh TL - think i agree with you. Even after losing weight our fears can get in the way of life!
ML agree with Di - insides are most important as you cant diet to change your character xxxx

Anyway just got out of a long MRI scan and feeling dizzy as all get out. Woooo.

Hi ML, I'm afraid too many people see the outside before the inside. Their loss I say.

Hope your feeling better after your scan.

Evening ML, hope you are fully recovered cx

Hi ML. Anyone that chooses a partner with their eyes is a fool. But eventually they will learn. Looks only make up a fraction of a person and anyone that can't get past that isn't worth it. I have a friend that's really slim and sexy. She's in perfect proportion but she cannot hold on to a man because every single guy she's with has even higher expectations than she has. It's like shallow vs shallower.

The day will come when your perfect Mr right will walk smack bang into your life. And that will be at the right time. Have faith sister. Every pot has a lid.

Hope you are recovering after your MRI. That's never fun. X

Every pot has a lid. I like that saying although the state of my kitchen could be the exception that proves the rule ;) ah it's just a wee bit of jealousy and your basic loneliness, that's all.

Still feeling like rubbish on toast after MRI - for no valid reason really, it's just disorientating and loud.

Food today:

Celery sticks with mayo
45g cheddar
25g spring onion

Pork chop &
150g celeriac chips

260g cauliflower
50g seriously strong spreadable cheese

Mug of alpro

Mfp: 26g Inc meds

Seriously strong spreadable has a tiny amount of carbs compared to phili so am trying it with my cauli instead.

Ooh the spreadable cheese sounds great... Morning ML - hope you have a lovely day ... Hugs xx

Morning! Well, afternoon now. Wednesday weigh in and I've lost 1lb.

(I am now the same weight as iron man)

I'm pleased with it because until Monday it looked like I was heading for a sts or gain - at one point I was 2lbs up on last weeks weight. I think it was either the yogurt in mums coronation chicken or the fact I had to take more painkillers than usual for a couple of days. I started and stopped both at the same time. As soon as I started my weight shot up, as soon as I stopped it dropped off again.

That said I'd have loved to lose 2lbs as I'm off plan Friday night - Weds morning and the more lost first the better! But it all counts and I know I'll have to lose it again anyway!

Well, I might glance at the scales Friday morning but shan't be officially weighing again until June 12-14th at least to give myself a week of being back on plan undoing the damage.

Cheese spread was perfectly nice and just as good as phili incidentally so will be using that in future xx

Last edited:
Hi hun

Sorry, have been AWOL fron diaries - but I completely get what you mean. I know we are supposed to love ourselves and look in the mirror every morning and say "Gee you're fab!" - and I am usually pretty outgoing and don't care about the way I look some of the time - but I still have those numbing times when I just want to hide in the closet because I am repulsed by myself. It has to be linked - eating=repulsion=eating.

Just try to hold on to the thought that you're doing something about it to take control of your life and the way you feel about yourself - and you will be fitting into slinky stuff really soon - and somewhere along the way I'm sure that as your confidence grows, you will attract a lovely fellow who sees all of your beauty xxx

Well done on the nifty shifty ML! Great midweek boost for you. ;)

Have a great evening :)

Evening ML... I have such a low opinion of myself and totally understand how you feel... I know that for me, getting out and mixing with people helps - but everyone is different in that respect and i don't have to deal with your tiredness! You are a beautiful human being xxx

Thanks everyone, you're all reet lovely.

I'm not much for chili myself but might have to try the smoky flavor spreadable cheese. Tried melting it in the micro today but did it for a bit too long so the edges browned - had to add some Philly to the mix but it actually worked out delicious - as if I'd browned the top in the oven.

Slept about 18 hrs today so - 1 normal meal and one huge snacky one...

300g cauli
40g ss spreadable
20g philli

Celery sticks
30g cheddar
Spring onion
Mayo
3 sainsburys meat free hotdogs
100g celeriac chips

Mug of alpro

Mfp says 30g carbs Inc meds.

Stomach is a little delicate right now so am hitting the veggie supplies as I can't face much meat/fish.

Morning ML - hope you have a good day today - wont be hot so upside perhaps more energy (trying to see upside desperately!)

Back