Moonlights' (temporary) Maintenance

Oh ML- what's happened?? You are SO good enough!! You're a wonderful person!!! What's happened to make you feel this way? Hugs xx

Oh sweetie don't know what's upset you so much, but like the others say, you seem lovely to me and 150% good enough!

Wish I could make it better xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Whoever's pissed you off is the one who's not good enough!

You're a strong, determined, focused and fabulous woman who can deal with whatever life throws at her and that's something to be very proud of. X

Well it wasn't a great weekend but moving on... Am at the Old Vic today to see the Duchess of Malfi. So tired but a bit of Jacobean gore should wake me up. Back on plan tomorrow (according to my scales I've been eating nothing but pizza for 6 months solid judging by the weight gain) and weighing in either next weds or next fri - contemplating moving WI days to Fridays. Hope all are well.

Friday WI sounds infinitely more sensible ML... Anything to get a bit of advantage! Lol

Hope you enjoy the Duchess! Xxx

Jacobean gore is right - couldn't stomach the rape scene myself...but hey, enjoy! :D

Re WI, I'm on a Saturday, the idea being I frighten myself into behaving at the very time I'd normally go yaye good result and start swinging from food chandeliers (if you see my metaphor :)) So join me by all means! :)

There's a lot of imagery in your posts Susie! I'm enjoying the swinging image! Xxx

Have you seen the old Vic version, Suzie? Very well done, and the set was amazing. The RSC do Webster with a lot more blood (though I saw their White Devil which is bloodier if only because of the switch to strangling in Duchess) - this Old Vic production probably the best I've seen, though. Immensely immensely creepy - the hanging of the effigies and the echoes in the ruins were stand outs for me. But yes he's terribly bleak and brutal. People who complain about Edward bond and Sarah Kane don't know their classics.

Looking forward to getting back on plan, I definitely feel better minus carbs - the bloating has been outrageous, and I haven't even eaten that badly. I think it's down to wheat.

Also interesting to note that I didn't enjoy any sweet stuff at all.

Think I may go with Friday WI (don't like sat/sun WI for some reason) but I'll see how I feel come weds.

Show sounds pretty intense ML. Wheat affects me badly too, but I can tolerate the lc wraps and stuff even though they had a small amount of wheat.

Glad your feeling better today. :)

Afternoon :)

So pleased you enjoyed the play, gore and all :) And no, I haven't seen the Old Vic production - sounds amazing!

Another one putting her hand up to outrageous bloating (and wind oh my!) from carbs.

I'm pretty sure those wraps stalled me or at least gave me cravings last time I did Atkins. Am avoiding them for now - though I have some in the freezer and they can be tempting.

Also tempted to make flax bread but my theory right now is that if I -can- do without it I may as well. No sense introducing risky extras if I'm not absolutely desperate.

Hungry today. I usually am while getting into keto.

30g salami crisps

Another 30g salami - fried and
3 king scallops fried in salami fat.

Tuna steak cut up with
100g red pepper
Button mushrooms and marinaded in
Olive oil
Lime juice
1/4 a shallot
1 clove garlic
1tsp splenda
And grilled

30g cheddar

Mug of alpro

Mfp: 22g carbs Inc meds

Tuna kebabs:

image-877803192.jpg

Oh and - what are the lowest carb tinned tomatoes anyone knows of, please?

Just checked the low carb shopping list -

- Tesco value chopped tomatoes 3 carbs per 100g
- Gia sun dried tomato puree, 0.5 carbs per 100g
- M&S tomato and basil sauce - 2.1g per 100g

Let me know if you find anything lower and I'll adjust the list :)

Evening ML... Kebabs look amazing and I love the sound of the marinade xx

Hi totally agree with you on not using flax if you don't really need it. I have a pack in the cupboard in case I get a craving for something bready. So far having touched it but it is nice to know if is there. Good luck on getting back into ketosis.

Ooh thanks Susie, may have to check out tesco - I do miss a tomato based sauce from time to time.

Yes I love tomato sauces too.

I've got some made up in the freezer using a River Cottage recipe - god knows what the carb count is, but it's gorgeous :)

Back