Moonshimmer's Diary

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by MoonShimmer, 14 April 2011 Social URL.

1. MoonShimmer

MoonShimmer Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Day one for me yesterday and was really not that bad at all! I felt really good to be honest. I had a vanilla shake for brekkie, not too bad. Choc shake for lunch, which I wasn't impressed with yuk!

I couldn't face another shake for dinner on top of all the water I'd been drinking so I made up a choc shacet into a mousse and OMG, sooo much nicer than the shake! :D

Woke up today expecting a massive headache or something, but no, I feel really good! Had a vanilla sachet as a mousse but made it with too much water so it turned out a bit like baby food bluergh.

When should I expect these dreaded headaches to kick in? :s
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. JodyH

JodyH Full Member

Hi moon,
    Just quick note to say welcome! I've heard alot of people talk of the headaches but to be honest I haven't had any :)
    Keep up the good work, we will soon be slim xx
  4. 5stonetolose

5stonetolose Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    welcome moonshimmer. well done on joining the lipotrain;). even though i have done this diet before i have never tried to make a mousse. are they really alright and how do you make them.

keep up the good work. by the way, my headache kicked in day 3. its day 7 today and its still slightly lingering but not as bad.

kerry xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.