Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Morning everyone. Hez - you made me laugh. After reading about lasagne I wanted it myself. Lol. And M size t-shirt - big congrats. Small things make us happy. Love it.

What concerns me and my food plan for this week - well had to cook for friends this week too and little miscalculated amounts :) means Im still eating leftovers, lol

Day 5 ( already??)
Breakfast.
Overnight oats (he) with berry jam and natural low fat yogurt. Coffee and slice of cheese as (he). Orange.
Total syns 4
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406725628.551825.jpg

Lunch.
Made wok from everything I still had in fridge. Added few eggs and made fresh salad. And coffee. For some reason I started drinking more coffee.
Total syns 2
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406725647.137757.jpg

Now on my way to work I want to get some fruits from market. Did not have time yesterday and my fruit basket is almost empty. Only one apple and kiwi left :)

I use coca butter for my skin and stretch marks every day. I can say honestly that my skin is getting better. So far at least. Seems its more toned and little parts pulling back :D now when I read this line it sounds very silly but you must forgive me, I dont know how to explain it better :)
So I have told many times that I think I look sexy and beautiful and never had self-hate or hate some part of my body. Been using butter for month now and I notice changes in my skin color. Im very light skinned but now some parts getting dark. Would say brownish even. At first I was thinking it will pass but spots getting bigger and bigger. Dont know what to think about it to be honest. It looks like big pigment spots. …
One is left side of my chest and other is on my belly. The belly one gets bigger. If I look at it closely it seems like little dots, rash like, but its not uncomfortable in any way nor does it hurt or itch. Anyone had thing like this ? Will say it right away I do not sun bath at all nor I ever had. My skin is so light that I use high sun protect cream (55) and keep myself covered.

Other then that Im good. Had nice core work out today and ready for another good day. If only I could manage to keep myself away from food. :)
Have fun everyone.

Hi Destamia, Hez and Blondcat
Sorry to hear Hez you are having probs at work. I am so happy for your 5lbs loss though. Magic! Destamia, the loss of your friend going home must be hard. Chin up my lovely friends you are both doing so well, I am thrilled!
Hez, I am sure your daughter will do okay. I have a stroppy one that takes after her father so know what you mean!!
Love to all. :wavey:

Destamia, it sounds like pigmentation. I wonder is that diet related!!! U should ask the next day at your weigh in :)
honey that salad looks delicious. I could so eat that (nom nom) thats my fix for the day. The oats don't really do much for me lol your doing great with your planning. no chance to go off course when there is already leftovers. I am definitely planning meals when I'm back eating again. No chance of just grabbing something quick!!! I find I'm thinking about food a lot lately. I supposed thats normal eh!!!
well done on your work out, keep on inspiring :) x
@solange thanks hun. Was just having a bad couple of days. Feeling much better now :)
she got through yesterday ok. She had vanilla shake (hated it), then chocolate shake (hated that), then a salad for dinner lol but she will do the week, and hopefully the number will keep her going for another week! Kids eh... She really is hard work lol
heres to another great day guys :) x

ladies - dont vom but i had some pigmentation on my inner thighs. started exfoliating and using bio oil and worked a treat!

if i am not 9stone 12 or less tomo morning you guys might have to stop me throwing myself off the hammersmith bridge on my commute home!! i have worked my butt off this past 8 days!!!

Don't do that blondcat :( we will miss you.... Fingers crossed for tomorrow :) x

ladies - dont vom but i had some pigmentation on my inner thighs. started exfoliating and using bio oil and worked a treat! if i am not 9stone 12 or less tomo morning you guys might have to stop me throwing myself off the hammersmith bridge on my commute home!! i have worked my butt off this past 8 days!!!

I think you will be my lovely but don't you dare waste all of your hard work by jumping of not, remember how much/far you have come and you look great ready for tomorrow and the man :)

Hi there

I just thought I'd comment on the skin discolouration as i too have this over my ankles and feet and was worst when I was heavier but since loosing weight not as noticeable - I will post a pic if it helps ? But it's light orange colour almost rash like , the doctor gave me creams to rub in years ago but didn't make much difference !

Moo's year - 24 st start ( 4 st gone ) :)

Hi there

I just thought I'd comment on the skin discolouration as i too have this over my ankles and feet and was worst when I was heavier but since loosing weight not as noticeable - I will post a pic if it helps ? But it's light orange colour almost rash like , the doctor gave me creams to rub in years ago but didn't make much difference !

Sure hun. I dont know what to think. Hopefully its just pigment spots. Have no idea tho will it go away at some point or it will stay like this :(

ladies - dont vom but i had some pigmentation on my inner thighs. started exfoliating and using bio oil and worked a treat!

if i am not 9stone 12 or less tomo morning you guys might have to stop me throwing myself off the hammersmith bridge on my commute home!! i have worked my butt off this past 8 days!!!

:) you will be fine hun. Dont worry and do let us know how you did. Weight is never a reason to hurt yourself. Even of you would be more then you want to be, most of us would give half of chocolate bar and half of kingdom away to be in your shoes. :D

Now - what does exfoliating means ? Will go home and google a bit about pigment. Somehow I think when you have it. You stuck with it …

Hez :) you make me smile every single day. Im keep you always in my mind when Im taking my food photos. Lol. I think my co-workers think Im mad. Taking photo of things I eat. You always make me feel proud about my food even tho its just food and I dont even work much to make it :) thank you for being here.

Thank you everyone for stoping by and reading all the silly things my fingers keep typing. Solange hun, thank you - it is hard to let close friend to go but I should be stronger and not eat myself trough it. All of you here, make me feel that Im not all alone. I could tell my friend everything about my weight loss or work-out things. I can do same with my hubby but sometimes I just want women's point of view.

Ah anyway - back to my food diary.
Day 5 tea.
I had bread-less sw with smoked salmon and bacon. Saw this idea in our sw meeting and had to try it. Was ok but let say it was far from sw :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406757260.032928.jpg

And I did sw syn free chips with ketchup and mayo. And let me add I did not finish all of it. Lol. I guess it was too much.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406757428.374242.jpg
Plus 2 cookies and cup of coffee -7 syns

So daily total 13 syns. Yey. :)

Someone just yelled from open car window to me " thank you for your arse "
Hm. Thats first time I hear something like this. I dont know is it insult or not but I will take it as an complement lol

Of course that was a compliment ;), who would dare insult you. Your poor diary has turned into a right little gossip corner (and I love it) everyone on this thread keeps me going. Even though we are doing different diets and are different weights. Were all fighting the same battle.
As a non eating dieter, I think all your food looks FAB! And if anyone asks you why you take the photos. Tell them your friend in Ireland, who hasn't eaten in 31 days now, looks forward to those pics. They are as much my meals as yours (were sharing, only your doing the cooking :).... X)
Destamia your the reason I'm exercising. I owe you BIG time :) x

Wow you guys are amazing. The zest for life on this thread is incredible! Blondcat, don't you dare throw yourself off Hammersmith bridge. It's a nice bridge. LOL you are doing fab. Love to all.
p.s. I have gone Paleo! Well, a change is as good as a rest. :eek:

Wow you guys are amazing. The zest for life on this thread is incredible! Blondcat, don't you dare throw yourself off Hammersmith bridge. It's a nice bridge. LOL you are doing fab. Love to all.
p.s. I have gone Paleo! Well, a change is as good as a rest. :eek:
Whats Paleo? I must live in the dark ages, as ive never heard of that diet lol x

Morning Hez
Its the stone age diet. Bit like GI. No bread at all on this one though, pots, pasta or rice. Nice for the summer but I don't know about winter when I will want more comfort food (like pasta!). I am loving it so far and am 1lb down since starting yesterday. I really must stay off the scales until I weigh in for the August challenge. :rolleyes:

I suppose if you see the results it cant be that bad eh!!! Id miss all those foods. If i was eating properly :( I'm a bit of a bread junkie lol but all that will change ;) x

Hez you are a tease lol! I am a carb freak. Give an inch and I take a mile so am trying this out. It's still hot so am doing great (so far) and am not hungry and def less puffed on tummy. Have just ordered a size 18 maxi dress. I have probs with dresses as my top half is always biggest and I'm not bragging boobs here. I mean shoulders, arms and big ribcage so it should last OK as long as the weather doesn't change! Blimey, time for a snack. Hmmm :rolleyes:

Someone just yelled from open car window to me " thank you for your arse " Hm. Thats first time I hear something like this. I dont know is it insult or not but I will take it as an complement lol

Destamia - this is awesome!!! And definitely a compliment :)

Back