Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

What about spirits and slimline mixers? Think they're like 50-60 cals. Even if you drink 3 that's less than average glass of wine

As in, any mixer that is diet - so soda water (I add fresh lime - not cordial), diet coke, slimline tonic water. I drink spirits slower than wine so good for dieting. I can drink wine like Ribena!!

Hi all
Well, held the plank for 30 seconds, that is counting 1 and 2 and then 3 and 4 and so on which is fairly accurate but must get an egg timer or something. Back was fine but must admit I was quivering a little so didn't keep trying. I have to say all through my adult life and until recently if I did nothing else I would drop to the floor and do 100 tummie crunchies!

Destimia, hope you have a fab time and let loose! Those drinks are spirits, i.e. vodka, with slimline tonic etc. Must say have a feeling we are all going to have a good week. I am feeling optimistic for all of us! Bon chance mon amis. As you can see My French is awful!!

:party0023:

oh lol , i see =) thank you

Solange - well done on your first try =) must be so proud of yourself =)

Well done solange :) I knew you could do it.
Destamia, enjoy your night. And forget about your diet. You can start working it off tomorrow. If it's 15 years since you last your friend, the least you can do is have a good night.
Blondcat, thanks. Hopefully none of us will go back, onwards and upwards (well in case downwards lol) :) x

I knew we would all have a good week and for one I have lost 1lb. So chuffed as am going in the right direction. Am going to keep up the plank and do more walking. I can't rush things as tend to forget I had pneumonia just a few weeks ago.
Destamia loved that pic on your fb. I can see that happening. Wow. :)

Moo's year - 24 st start ( 4 st gone ) :)

Well done on your 1 lbs lost Solange :) I just love the fact that it we all keep going step by step to get where we want to be.

I from my side had good night yesterday. Have to say I did had few ( and few more ) glasses of wine but I had light wine and dont think I had more then 15 syns for wine :)
Good thing is we had dinner and fresh watermelon and pineapple for snacks :)
Dinner was boiled potatoes and green beans. Beetroot and garlic salad with hint of mayo and yogurt. Stuffed cabbage roll and crisp bread with soft cheese. Total 3,5 syns.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406530982.825690.jpg
Yes I went overboard yesterday but today is new day and I will get best of it.

Seeing schoolmates after so many years its hard to find a topic at first. Seems that there is nothing to say and we are very very different people but after glass of wine and nice meal, we all get more relax and find more things to say. I met my friend when she get off from bus. She did not recognize me. We say - if someone wont recognize you, you be rich :) but in my case I think she just did not expect me to be so big. Did I felt bad about myself ? No - I did not. And thats why
1) thats first and last time she will ever see me so big :)
2) I have lost nearly 5 stones and Im not so big anymore
3) I always felt beautiful but now I feel extra beautiful
4) what ever reason it was that she did not recognize me, she did not make me feel uncomfortable nor did she make any hints about my weight or looks. She was just glad to see me and Im glad to see her.
5) Im happy and had great evening. Cant wait for next week when shes coming back after her work in university is done and we can spend one more night together before she goes back home.

We wake up 6 am and I sent her on train. Its lovely morning. Sun, fresh air, warm -
This day will be so good. :)
And little sad too. Other friend of mine who lives in Birmingham too moving back home this week. We will spend day together and have last laugh. Thats how it is sometimes. Life takes friends apart. Thank god for skype and facebook :p

How was everyones else's weekend?

Hez - hope hard days at work are behind you now and you can get little more rest. You doing so good. Willpower is amazing. Keep it up girl, I have so much to learn from you :)

Afternoon guys. Glad you enjoyed your night with your friend :) its nice to be able to take a day off from dieting. There has to be more to life than dieting lol i had a better day at work. Very stressful day yesterday, didn't sleep great after it tbh. But back to my old routine with my shakes :)
well done solange :) xx its all good, your heading in the right direction (thumbs up!)
destamia, food looks delicious. Only you can make cabbage look appetising lol they would be lovely to be eating right now :) one day, i will be back eating normal, healthier food, but munching away lol
have a great day guys. :) x
ps are you all on fb?

Hi Hez, sorry you are having a stressful time at work, I well remember it, it doesn't help I know. I would add that since I stopped working 7 years ago that is when my weight started creeping up! Sometimes I think you just can't win. The perfect life must be out there. For me a desert island with just water and coconuts for a few weeks would be my salvation LOL. I am on fb but don't use it as find it confusing. Perhaps I'll give it another go! :banana dancer:

When are we off! Lol i could do with that :)
hopefully this mood will pass quickly x

Hez I think I have managed to make you a friend. My first one you lovely! Hope I have done it right. How about next Friday, a flight to desert island in the Pacific. Of course we would have fruit etc. and fish if we can make a spear. I loveeeee 1 million years BC. What a crazy movie and to look like Raquel Welch in that fur bikini! I fell in love with Tumak, that loin cloth and the beard. Sigh.
I am a silly old fool!! :rolleyes:

Yes you did :) sounds bliss. Could do with a get away :) x

Another 5lbs down :) x

Yesterday we had last BBQ with our friend who's going back home this week. We had all nice free foods ( except cheese ) and I had only pepsi max for drink so all together had nice day and keep my syns under control
Day 3
Grilled pork and chicken. Jacket potato with cottage cheese. Oven cooked veggies with cheese(3 syn) Home made syn free tomato souse and watermelon.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406639440.665143.jpg
And ice cream 5 syns.

Total 8syns.
Later at night I felt little hungry and had 1 mug shot (syn free) with crisp bread and ham sw. ( 2 syns)

Today im so sad. Could not sleep well last night. Its so hard to let friends go. Over the last year I have lost many friends ( our lifes not always go side by side ) and losing another is not easy. Want to cry. Its selfish and instead of moaning about it I should be happy about her. Shes going back home to her family and friends and Im just sad because she was our only friend here.
Oh well - at least I dont feel like eating something bad today - right now at least.
Day 4 breakfast.
Eggs, beans, beetroot salad with mayo(2 syns) oven cooked veggies with cheese (he) and ham sw ( he). Coffee 1 syn
Total 3 syns
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406639914.674669.jpg

Lunch
Veggies with cheese, grill chicken and pork. Slice of bread( 4 syns) ketchup 1 syn

Total 5 syns.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406640018.075494.jpg

We have so much left overs from last few days. Wont need to cook at least 2 days :)

Hope my day at work will be busy and I forget pain in my heart. For all of you I wish very good day and keep up smiles. Its beautiful day and we should enjoy it.

Hugs /

Hi destamia. I spent most of last night crying at work! In the end i had to throw myself into something or else i was useless. :( i hope i don't have a repeat that tonight. As its not helping me or my situation.
Your food always puts a smile on my face :) thank you for that. X
Also got a text off of daughter no 2 last night whilst at work. Mom can i do lipotrim? she will be 17 next february, she is going into year 5, so this time next year she will be studying for her leaving (a levels would be the equivalent). So i googled and at 16 they can do it in England with parental consent. Couldn't find anything for Ireland about it.... So i took her with me. The lady had to ring lipotrim Ireland. And they said the chemist wouldn't be insured to cover her!!! But what she would be allowed to do is 2 shakes and a very small meal. (Chicken, turkey, tuna in brine, lettuce, tomato, celery, any green veg, mushrooms). She weighed in at 15st 10lbs, how could i not SEE that!!! I didnt think she was THAT heavy. So today she is embarking her on her 1st day with lipotrim. She had the vanilla shake and she liked it, then she hopped on the cross trainer after me :) she wants to join the girls football team when she is fit :). God willing she will get on great (fingers crossed)
heres to another great day :) x

Evening Hez. Im sad to read how hard you days are at work. Dont cry hun :) I know how how work problems can grow over head and break even strongest of us. And you girl are on strong women. Try not to let your spirit go down and not to take to much unneeded stuff into your heart. What is done is done and we just need to keep going. You are wonderful and you can do anything you want to :)

I think its very hard for parents to see her/his child from side. Mine parents told me for long long time - fat child , beautiful child. I guess it was something people believed after the war. After some time in my teens my mom just did the face she cant see my weight. So did I. I was 13 st when I finished high school at age of 17 and got my first job at restaurant. Weight only kept going up. My mom was always by my side when I did try some diet and when I failed she didnt make a deal of it. Remember one time I was at my moms in my heaviest 26 st when one of my moms friend stop by. Havent seen her for years. And when she got in and saw me and wanted to say something my mom yelled from other room " do not say a thing " and rushed to step between me and her friend. To protect me. I remember I was surprised but even that could not make me to make the big change.

Only now- living away from home. In another country I seem to manage my weight loss. Wish I could have done it before. But better now then never.

You are there for your girl. You will guide here and both of you will get better and lighter and healthier life in no time. Im so happy for you and wish you best of all, good luck and willpower to go to end. :)

As for my dinner today I must say I had chicken sw and few ( plus more few) cookies. Did not made photo of those …
Walk of shame. I need to control myself more.
Tomorrow is another day - i hope it will be better as Im emotional eater and me feeling sad makes it harder to stay on plan. But im trying :)

hez - well done!!! would love 5lbs! never going to happen! you are a legend

dont be sad about work - youre way better than that :)

it must have been a shock hearing your daughters weight, but shes young enough to get it off before she really starts her lufe ;-) maybe help that your both doing it together? what do you actually eat on lipotrim?

Thanks guys. As always, you manage to pick me up, when I'm down. I know i shouldn't let things get to me, its just everyone assumes i can do everything all at once. And i cant. Feeling much better today :)
bloncat, lipotrim is a total food replacement. So i have 3 shakes a day, and between 2 - 4 litres of water as well. Thats it! I was shocked at her weight, a friend called in this evening and i asked her what she thought my daughter weighed. She said the same as me lol we both said around the 13.5 st mark!!! How wrong were we. Absolutely we will push each other, and hopefully have a bit of mom and daughter time along the way. (She is my stroppy kid, the rest are quite normal lol (yes, shes more me than my hubby) can be hard work :(, so maybe this is a blessing in disguise)
had a accident at work tonight, got splatted in oil. My tee shirt was destroyed :(, was contemplating buying a tee shirt from a shop up the street. When i realised there were some spare ones. Mine was XL that i had on, my options were M & XXXL....... Guess who fitted in quite nice, i might add into the medium one :) its all these small things, that make the big picture :) #onehappybunny lol
destamia, what would have made this day perfect is a photo of lasagne, salad, garlic bread (yum yum) and a huge portion of homemade apple pie :) (licking lips now, i am) lol i can dream cant I.
Have a great day tomorrow :) x
ps me and the cross trainer are getting on fine. Its not as severe on my heal (pharmacist gave me anti inflammatory tablets, and a insert to cushion my heal :eek: , so far so good. She did tell me to rest with my leg up, yeah right, like thats going to happen)

Back