Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Well i did my 2 walks/runs 1st one 17:47 mins/secs 2nd one in 27 degrees 17:11 mins/secs:) i am heading to bed now for some shut eye! Its long days the next 3 days :(
on the plus side my stuff came from sportsdirect.com #onehappybunny oops 2nd walk were with my new running shoes :)
have a great day everyone :) x n keep on losing

destamia - you have a great position there - perfect alignment on your back. You have great skin tone too ;-)

been doing plank for 6 months - and last 3 weeks I've been doing bicycle crunches and normal crunches for 5-10 mins 5 times a week. I've really noticed a difference in my body shape and considering I've hardly lost any weight in 3 weeks there's defo something in this toning business! I can do the plank for around 1min 30 but if I do it after bicycle crunches and crunches maybe 45 seconds. Get a bit longer every day.

You are doing amazing and are a wonderful example to us all xx

Well i did my 2 walks/runs 1st one 17:47 mins/secs 2nd one in 27 degrees 17:11 mins/secs:) i am heading to bed now for some shut eye! Its long days the next 3 days :(
on the plus side my stuff came from sportsdirect.com #onehappybunny oops 2nd walk were with my new running shoes :)
have a great day everyone :) x n keep on losing

Well done girl. :) so happy for you. Rest and let the 3 days at work fly. xx

destamia - you have a great position there - perfect alignment on your back. You have great skin tone too ;-)

been doing plank for 6 months - and last 3 weeks I've been doing bicycle crunches and normal crunches for 5-10 mins 5 times a week. I've really noticed a difference in my body shape and considering I've hardly lost any weight in 3 weeks there's defo something in this toning business! I can do the plank for around 1min 30 but if I do it after bicycle crunches and crunches maybe 45 seconds. Get a bit longer every day.

You are doing amazing and are a wonderful example to us all xx

Thank you :) Im working hard this time. Two months ago I took my measurements and over this time I havent lost an inch !! But I get smaller. Lol - if I could not sew I would think my measures are wrong. But they are right. So only thing I can think of is my body changes from fatty to muscular ( fingers crossed )
There for Im not surprise if you have not lost so much on scale but see your body changing :)
Guy from my workplace keep saying about "if you find Housini's wand then …
So if any if you will find the wand let me know too, would love some miracle moves :D

Day 7 lunch I had boiled potatoes with veggies and mix fish in white carrots and pea sauce. Bread roll.
Total 5 syns. :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406301799.585327.jpg

There is one bottle of wine with my name on it …
Have a nice weekend everyone. I know I will :D friend is coming over and what is better then be with friends and family.

i didn't lose inches either until literally a few weeks ago. But also (and this is a fact) the more underlying muscle you have, the more fat you burn every day!

really is win win ;-)

Hellooo

Lots of info today
First - I did enjoy
Myself last night. Drinks and cakes and pizza and chocolate. Result -
Gain 2 lbs this morning.
Second - I did not give up. Had 3 hours to get my weight under control and get at least to same weight I was last week. I went for run. As I did not had personal trainer class this morning. So I went out to run. Have been running for 8 min few times and wanted to see how far I get.
And I got - 45 min far :D 45 !!! min without stop. I think it was 4,5 km. sad part is I did not turn on my app.
After I got back home I made my KB and plank and wall sit. Then walked to my sw meeting.
3) I manage to get 2 lbs loss. Yey. Wanted 3,5 but so happy with 2 too.
Only 1,5 lbs missing from 5 st. :D
4) got back from meeting had my
lunch and coffee
Day 1 again. New weeks starts today :)
Cabbage soup with crisp bread and soft cheese. Spring onions and to tomatoes.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406381917.746558.jpg

Food planing worked out well. Will try to do it again this week.
Have a great weekend everyone :)

Well done on your loss and amazing work on the exercise! Especially in this heat!

When I started running last year for first time my 5k time was around 45mins so were about the same! But mine was in gym and yours was outside so we probably are the same !

Day 1 evening. Dinner.
Meat and rice balls with beetroot and stir fry and mayo + ketchup (4syn).
Frozen muller chocolate yogurt (5syns), coffee 3 syns

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406401964.003919.jpg
Total 13 syns

Today was great day. Hope everyone else enjoyed it too :D

Well done destamia. Your not far off that 5st loss :happy096:, you must be delighted.
As for running for 45 mins, your a machine.... I couldn't run today, my heel was killing me :(. So i just hobbled instead, its not too bad this evening.
Food looks fab as always :) i look forward to seeing those pictures lol
work was really busy today, so my diet kind of took a backseat. Its nearly 1 o'clock in the morning and i still have another shake and 500ml of water to drink.... I just never had time. :( x

Hez so happy for you to get in the next stone, fab achievement and Destamia too. Thanks for the pic and blondcats one. Do I raise myself up and down or just hold the position? I had a go at pilates once and seem to remember a side plank. Didn't like Pilates. It made by back hurt too much.
Destamia you are looking so good hun. :wavey: Right I am off to try a plank! BTW I am getting the knack of the kettlebell. Funny how if you do it properly it does not feel so heavy.

Hi Solange. You just need to stay in position when you plank. I started with 10 sec. Good luck and let us know how you doing :)

Hez. Well done on you're weight lost :) you must be proud of yourself.
I know how hard it is for busy day to keep yourself on plan. Sometimes we forget about ourself. You doing so well and Im sure you will go all the way :) Lets have another nice day.

Day 2 for me
Breakfast.
Coffee 1 syn
Zucchini and tomato omelet with cheese (he)
Beans and syn - free meatballs.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406449346.640372.jpg

Lets enjoy the day and keep smiling.

Hez so happy for you to get in the next stone, fab achievement and Destamia too. Thanks for the pic and blondcats one. Do I raise myself up and down or just hold the position? I had a go at pilates once and seem to remember a side plank. Didn't like Pilates. It made by back hurt too much. Destamia you are looking so good hun. :wavey: Right I am off to try a plank! BTW I am getting the knack of the kettlebell. Funny how if you do it properly it does not feel so heavy.

Hold it and if you feel anything in your back stop immediately - as it means your stomach isn't taking the strain. If that happens raise your bum a bit and try and squeeze your stomach muscles.

Good luck!

Thanks guys. Much appreciated :)
i had been great and got into the swing of it, shake, water, shake, water, shake, and water. End of.
yesterday time just carried me away, feel like I'm retaining water today for some reason :( hopped up on scales still 18st 11lbs thank god. I would have cried if it had gone back up to 19st :cry:, heres to a better day today :)
@solange good luck planking ;). x

Hez - you're never going to be in the 19s again. Believe that :) You have a solid dent in the 18s and you're never going back xx

:D I agree , you will be fine and never will see 19 st on your scale again. Or you scale lie :)
Someone posted perfect pic for me in fb. Wish I could photoshop photo like this some day :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406472498.373954.jpg

Lunch for day 2
Cabbage rolls filled with meat and rice. Boiled potatoes, stir fray and fresh salad. Horseradish and yogurt dressing. 1 syn
Musli bar ( he) and 3,5 syns. Yes , I had 3 :p
Coffe 1 syn.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406472682.812939.jpg

Today girl I was same class with is coming to Uk and she's staying with us for night. Havent seen her 15 years I think. She never seen me as big as I am right now - not to mention I have nearly lost 5st. Not worried about it. But worried about drinking wine again tonight. And eating too much. Will do my best tho. And If Im not then Im not - wont get this night ruin my slimming in big picture. :)

Back