Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

How are you feeling today dear Moo? Xx

Poor moo must be very poorly :( xx

Hi girls. Im not so well atm. Trying to copy with work and being ill. Cant spend too much time on my phone as tension in my eyes makes me want to vomit. Will keep it short until I feel better.
Its WI tomorrow and I expect an gain. Not worried about that.
Next day off is next sunday. 12 days in row and ill - at least paycheck should be little better.
Hope all are well. Cant write more my eyes are really bad already
Smiles

big hugs dollface xx

not going to class today , feeling even worse then I did yesterday. scale said 116,3 - thats +3kg. Its ok , I dont worry about it, I need to get better and asap
smiles

Hope you ok my lovely xx

thinking off you moo xx

Hello my dears. Im almost human again. Feeling better but not well just yet.

Think I will have massive gain on Saturday. Have eaten all I wanted and needed. All the hot drinks with honey and sugar. Cheer - up foods.
Feeling so powerless and tired. 6 more days to work before I have day off.
What I dont like my job is rota. How can an adult person make rota like this ??? He knows Im ill and should be glad Im working not taking time off as I should. So he makes me rota of 12 days in row without day off.
Yes I need money, yes I asked more days but cant you really think for one moment and give me day off between two weeks.
Does not matter anymore. Im just tired , ill and wining. Next week will be better.
Hope all you are well and happy. Smiles.

Hello my dears. Im almost human again. Feeling better but not well just yet. Think I will have massive gain on Saturday. Have eaten all I wanted and needed. All the hot drinks with honey and sugar. Cheer - up foods. Feeling so powerless and tired. 6 more days to work before I have day off. What I dont like my job is rota. How can an adult person make rota like this ??? He knows Im ill and should be glad Im working not taking time off as I should. So he makes me rota of 12 days in row without day off. Yes I need money, yes I asked more days but cant you really think for one moment and give me day off between two weeks. Does not matter anymore. Im just tired , ill and wining. Next week will be better. Hope all you are well and happy. Smiles.

I'll check my employment law books but I think that's illegal. I recall you must be given 24 hours off in every 7 days. 12 days in a row is ridiculous

I'll check my employment law books but I think that's illegal. I recall you must be given 24 hours off in every 7 days. 12 days in a row is ridiculous

my other half often does 12 days in a row as well :( but not when he's ill x

Thank you hun,
I feel myself too, that there is little too much. I can stand for myself but sometimes ( and by sometimes I mean right now) I need to let things happen as I can not risk losing this job. We all know what should be and what really is - rarely match up.
Its ok. Im feeling much better and I have only 5 more days to do. Then 1 day off. 5 more days and holiday for week.
One is for sure - after new year I start searching again. And I will find something better. This place is not bad to me but its not too good either. And it makes me unhappy. I dont want to stress about job , I want to enjoy my days.

I know I need to read lows. To protect myself. I will do it one point. Right now I dont even know where to start.
I dreamed one time to become an lawyer and protect workers from bosses like this. But that was just a dream.
Im big believer that everyone should know low and should step out of them self if needed. ( or be quiet and not complain if you cant allow it , like Im right now)
Every person, every situation in our life teaches us something. I will learn from this more then they will ever know.

What does your hubby do Waffle ? 12 days in row is so hard. I bet hes tired too. Hope all gets better for your family too hun. Just like for me :)

Thank you all others too for kind words. Being ill sucks but being ill when you without friends make you feel so sorry for yourself. Even tho I did not write here ( eyes were really bad ) I read all you said and it make
me happy. I was not alone. Thank you all.

Dont know what will happen now. I struggle to get back on plan. Many reasons. And I keep finding reasons why one or the other thing is not my fault and I should not feel guilty but truth is , Im off from plan over week now and for last two days been trying to get back. No luck. I dont want to go back where I was. I dont want to lose my 6 st award ( lost already ). I dont want to stop going and doing se but I can not stop eating.
I eat eat and eat some more.
Dont know where to find strength to go back. Who would point me to right way again…
Will try again. Tomorrow. One of those days I must manage to go back. I must. Its not an option. I must.
Smiles to all :)

If you really want it moo you'll do it. Think of it like you've had a holiday and now you're back ready and raring to go. All that hard work you've put in - you don't want it to unravel. And think about all those dresses you want to buy :)

Please don't give up - you're doing so well. I swear if you get back on it I will start studying again - have 2 years left of my law degree and need to make a decision this week to do this year (as have to pay £400 which I don't want to waste).

I know you can do it - it's just this sickness bug has knocked you for 6. You're probably still recovering. But good healthy food will help you get back to normal xx

You can do it moo, you're superwoman xx

Good morning :)

Thank you for support. So I step on scale to see the damage.
+ 4,2 kilo. Over 9 lbs.
Dam this is a lot for one week. Now at least I know where I stand. Today I have to be on plan. I must not be bin all over again.
Have a long day ahead today. On my way to work already. Will be on plan. Kurat. I must. 4,2 kilo is too much. Its almost stone back from what I lost. This is not an option.
:)
Need to write down everything in here. And stay on plan.

Tuesday 28/10
Coffee - 1syn.

Will see what day will bring but Im feeling happy. I love mornings. Sun is out. Its not too cold. And I have so many plans what I will cook today.
Will do spaghetti bolognese, beef lasagne and sweet potato soup.

That reminds me. Cat yes it was roasted parsnip on one of the photos about week ago. I love parsnip. Never had them in Estonia. Dont think I ever saw em there even. But here I find its very nice veggie. For soup. For roast. For puree.
I made for our daily offer yesterday - lamb shank with moroccan stile couscous, honey roasted parsnip and rosmarine red wine jus. Nom nom nom. Thinking of it makes me hungry. Lol.

As you can see I feel better. And chat more :) still have cough but this is much better and I will be fine soon.

Have a good day everyone and we will see soon. Hugs and smiles to all

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you Moo. Literally bursting with happiness that you got back on the scales. I know the number is not good - but facing up to it is more than half the battle. And I said this to someone else the other day, when weight piles back on like that, I really don't think it's all fat. In the same way week 1 of a diet which sees massive weight loss isn't all fat. So you probably have put on like 4-5lbs of real fat - the rest will just be water.

In 10 days you'll be back to where you were before and feeling a million times better.

As your thread title states, this is your year Moo. It's so true and next year will be your year too. Finishing it on a high with your 6.5 or 7stone award would be simply AMAZING.

You are the best xx

Back