Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Oooo that dressing looks very exciting moo! I'm so inspired by your recipes! I'm Back on plan today after 19 days off for Christmas, the wedding and minimoon. Goodness knows how much weight I've gained but I've decided I will go back on plan today and then not weigh in for another two weeks because I don't want to regret how great a time I had! I did the new bodypump release yesterday and it's so much harder than all the previous. I actually can't move this morning. So stiff! Good plan re. meeting up. You're in the Midlands but where is everyone else?

Well done Timmi getting back on plan and dont worry about being away over xmas and wedding. This is more important to enjoy yourself then count syns at that time. :)

Yes I think it would be great to meet up somewhere sometime this year. Im in Birmingham and Hez said she can fly to England. Where are you Timmi ? If anyone else is interested to meet then let us know and we can think out the place what would suit everyone. I havent been anywhere yet so Im happy to go and see new places :)

My day started annoyingly. Im the lucky one who do not use alarm clock to wake up. As I start working afternoon usually. And my phone is always on silent. So today when I got my phone out to make food photo I saw a text from work. Asking me to come in early. But as I saw text too late for that I dont know what awaits me in there when I arrive.

Now tell me , why would you send a text if it is important ?? Why you are not calling. I dont feel I did anything wrong by not running to work asap. Mornings are my time. I had my work out to do and my breakfast and shower. .. Im annoyed when my daily routine changes. I want my time.
Oh well will see what they tell me.
Funny thing is I knew this will happen. I had this feeling yesterday at work that I need to do function tomorrow and I did do some prep already. I have very strong 6'th sense - is that how you call it in here? Its very common to me to know ahead and not always I listen to myself but then again there is times when Im so happy I did :)

Anyway - because of the text I forgot to take photo before I started to eat and thats why I had to make photo of half eaten omelet. Lol :)
Breakfast
Fresh salad with mozzarella (he) and ham omelet. Bread (he) with mustard 1 syn. Mayo 1 syn. Coffee 1 syn
Total 3 syns.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421060776.893345.jpg

Happy to say that I did do my day 3 workouts challenge and 75 KB swings.
Lol - forgot to tell the new trick I have. I got myself a new jeans and they are size 18 and very tight around my soft spot. I need to pull my tummy in to close the button. So I started to wear them yesterday to work so when i would overeat during working hours I would not fit in them at evening. Hehehe believe me it works. As I was very careful last night with what I eat, or I cannot go home , lol ;)
Have a great day everyone. Smiles all. It will be nice warm weather - enjoy it xx

Your breakfasts look like my lunches moo!

Do you have a sweet tooth?

That's so unfair of your work. I really hope they're not being mean to you about it - text is so unreliable!

I'm very intrigued by these kettlebells you do. I may try it in the gym today.

I'm in Liverpool but transport links are pretty good so I don't really mind where we meet!

I'm doing extra easy SP and I find it a bit odd. I'm used to original and EE! Feeling a bit unwell so not actually eating enough food right now. Hopefully I'll feel more hungry after the gym and swimming lessons today.

Hope you're having a good day moo

Xx

How are you lovely moo?

Hello hello.
Been so busy at work for last two days and to tired ( read ; ashamed ) to come and update my diary.
So lets do the painful part first. Yesterday everything was ok until it was not ok , lol
Again when I get upset I eat. I may have mentioned before that I know my hubby is hiding candy and chocolate in hes desk. Well - I had on plan day. I was really proud of myself. Had 5 syn left and when I got home I expected to get a mail and I didnt. :(
5 syn left I can have some treat. right ?? Wrong. Because I cannot stop. Im like bin. If I start there is no stoping before everything is in me. I started ok, banana and another one and orange , but it did not help me. I still wanted something "good" i had one hi fi bar -6 syns. And I wanted just one more candy … well
I eat all the candies and all the chocolate he had. About 30 syn worth.
Fell a sleep and was thinking - its not so bad. Right ?? I was good all day long, right ?? How much the candy weight s anyway - nothing ( i did not cound that I had pack of candy and half a chocolate ). Then I was doing deals with myself. :p If the scale is nice to me I will let it go. If not, I will face it and let it go anyway and keep looking forward.
So in morning , what you think .... Scale were looking at me and I swear I saw it rolling its eyes - " had candy last night, didnt you ?? … "
Oh , back to 112,2 ....
So what do I do when I gain ? I blame the hubby. Ofc :D had a speech for him how he should not hide candy from me and in place I know. Asked him not to buy any sweets from now until Im under 100 kg. He agreed. :)
So thats done , I had a breakfast and Im back on SP. I need to get this weight moving down again.
Breakfast
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421189283.705117.jpg
Piri piri chicken sw with salad and cottage cheese. Coffee 1syn.
Lunch
Chicken and bean stew with broccoli. Did not take photo tho for some reason.
Dinner
Strawberry salat. This is just amazing. The dressing is so so good. We all love it. Clients love it. I love it. I put 2 syn for it but will try it at home with sweetener. Maybe it will work then too
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421191250.546299.jpg
This will be my nr 1 salad dressing from now.

Something else happened today. I got text from my old boss back home. She is the head chef of estonian army and she was offering me a kitchen manager job in one of the army units. Again. I told her that Im coming home in march and she was hoping Im moving back so she would like to see me working with her again. We both we sad that this will not happen just yet. One day when I go back yes but not this year.
Made me feel so much better about my skills and either I want to keep working as chef or not. I sometimes forget that I am very good at what I do. I just havent found the right place for me in UK just yet. But I will.
Will count it as an happy moment of the day and will add the fact that it was /is snowing (kind of) and that I did my day 4 in AB and Butt challenge. Lol funny story about that. I was counting on rest day today as I remember that Ab challenge had 3 days workout and 1 rest. So i did open my app and can see I have rest. Yes :) and then I open my butt challenge app - and it said 25 squats 10 back bridge and 15 ( cant remember how its called ). What !! Where is my rest. Lol - but I did it. Legs are little sore but it will pass :)

Timmi did you try KB ? Its amazing workout I love it a lot. But if you do try em, let someone explain you how to do swing correctly as it is easy to do it wrong way using only back and you dont want to do that.
Im not sure where Liverpool is but I can find it on map :) and thats so awesome that you willing to join us for girls night out. :) Im sure we find best place and time when in time , summertime - when we can wear nice dresses. :)

Cat - I know my plates are big and I do eat a lot but its the only way for me. I cannot be around food when Im hungry or even slightly hungry. I have to have full belly 24/7 :p and the insulin thing too :) thats why Sw
Is the right thing for me. I can eat as much as I need to be full ;)
I dont think so much about sugar tbh. But when Im upset I do like I said at the begging of this novel :p what I cant live without is cottage cheese, meat, potatoes and tomatoes. Everything else I can live with. ( for some period of time at least )
I miss wine. Havent had wine since summer. I know i could have it but dont see the point.

Will try and catch up with diaries tomorrow
:) hope everyone are well and happy
Smiles to all

Big hug moo, we all have bad days, well done for drawing a line and starting again x

I also find that once I have had something naughty I want more of it, today I bought a milky way and a kit Kat as they are both low Syns and I decided not to have either of them and I don't regret that even now :)

How do you find the SP plan? I am just getting used to EE plan will try to do SP days once I know what I am doing :)

I have my first weigh in tomorrow night and am feeling nervous :/

Hope you get some sleep tonight, goodnight lovely Moo x

Yes big hug moo this is not a disaster. This is one sugar binge. Nothing wrong with asking Hubby not to buy sweets and have them in the house.

You of all people know what I'm like when I go on a sugar binge - that's why I've cut it out for a month to see if I can break the viscous cycle. I want to be able to enjoy chocolate and cake without feeling like I can't stop.

I think it's great about the army manager and the job thing - that would be a fantastic job. And it's lovely that she recognises your talent.

If you do a couple of SP days in the next week you'll find you're very close to the 7stone goal. You can do it moo I know you can.

Always here for you if you want to rant (before you reach for the candy!) xx

I had a binge day Monday moo don't let it guilt trip you because you are allowed 105 syns a week 30 is nothing compared to 105 - do say Monday you had 15 Tuesday 30 that's 45

105 take away 45 is 60 left

60 divided over five days is 12 syns allowence a day see no real harm fine you can make this up easy x x

Well said AB xx

I am the same with chocolate if i get a taste for it. That's it I keep going back for more until I make myself feel sick. Then I hate myself but get back track, it's ok to have a blip here and there. I think we all do Moo so don't be so hard on yourself. I lost 4lbs this week at weigh in so hopefully that will keep me motivated and away from the cookie jar.

xxx

Good morning everyone. Thank you all for support. Im feeling good today and will stay on SP plan until Saturday. Good news is that I can go to meeting on saturday as my rota changed a little.

Did my day 5 challenges and 100 KB swings. I am trying to get more swings done by little , to get myself more challenge.

Late wake up today and I did not had any breakfast. So lunch today was sirloin steak with peppercorn sauce 1 syn and fresh salad with my dressing. I did dressing with sweetener today and it worked just as well. Making it syn free I think. Will ask my consultant on saturday to be sure.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421241109.789747.jpg

Smiles to all

Big hug moo, we all have bad days, well done for drawing a line and starting again x

I also find that once I have had something naughty I want more of it, today I bought a milky way and a kit Kat as they are both low Syns and I decided not to have either of them and I don't regret that even now :)

How do you find the SP plan? I am just getting used to EE plan will try to do SP days once I know what I am doing :)

I have my first weigh in tomorrow night and am feeling nervous :/

Hope you get some sleep tonight, goodnight lovely Moo x

Take your time to get use to EE. Im sure it will take some time for you and maybe you will be on target before you even get to SP.

SP is different for everyone. Im lucky as it was not to bad for me to stay on SP and I had great loss but there is others who are not happy on SP and dont have great loss or even gave gain. Also some have gain after they get back on EE.

One girl in FB grp lost 7,5 lbs on SP and next week had gain 7 lbs on EE. So I think of myself as lucky one. SP suits me and Im very happy about that.
Excited to see how much you did on your first week. Fingers crossed hun xx

Yes big hug moo this is not a disaster. This is one sugar binge. Nothing wrong with asking Hubby not to buy sweets and have them in the house.

You of all people know what I'm like when I go on a sugar binge - that's why I've cut it out for a month to see if I can break the viscous cycle. I want to be able to enjoy chocolate and cake without feeling like I can't stop.

I think it's great about the army manager and the job thing - that would be a fantastic job. And it's lovely that she recognises your talent.

If you do a couple of SP days in the next week you'll find you're very close to the 7stone goal. You can do it moo I know you can.

Always here for you if you want to rant (before you reach for the candy!) xx

Thank you Cat, I know you here for me :)
I keep pepsi max with me all the time. It helps me when I want something sweet. I know its not the best way but it helps. Sometimes.
Dont think I could go sugar free tho like you. But maybe one moment when Im close to my target and need extra boost I will try it :)
Army job offer is great indeed. It means a lot that there is people who knows me and would like to work with me again :)
Have a great day Cat :) fingers crossed for you too xx

I had a binge day Monday moo don't let it guilt trip you because you are allowed 105 syns a week 30 is nothing compared to 105 - do say Monday you had 15 Tuesday 30 that's 45

105 take away 45 is 60 left

60 divided over five days is 12 syns allowence a day see no real harm fine you can make this up easy x x

Thank you AB :) I suppose thats the way to take it. I still have days left this week and I can still lower syns for days ahead and minimum the damage :) xx

I am the same with chocolate if i get a taste for it. That's it I keep going back for more until I make myself feel sick. Then I hate myself but get back track, it's ok to have a blip here and there. I think we all do Moo so don't be so hard on yourself. I lost 4lbs this week at weigh in so hopefully that will keep me motivated and away from the cookie jar.

xxx

Well done on your lost NewMe :) 4 lbs is great week. My aim is 4 lbs. then I will get my 7 st award. Cannot wait.

We will fight cookie monster and will win. One day :) smiles xx

Take your time to get use to EE. Im sure it will take some time for you and maybe you will be on target before you even get to SP. SP is different for everyone. Im lucky as it was not to bad for me to stay on SP and I had great loss but there is others who are not happy on SP and dont have great loss or even gave gain. Also some have gain after they get back on EE. One girl in FB grp lost 7,5 lbs on SP and next week had gain 7 lbs on EE. So I think of myself as lucky one. SP suits me and Im very happy about that. Excited to see how much you did on your first week. Fingers crossed hun xx

I will Moo, I want to get used to the EE plan first as I don't want to confuse myself :)

I think I would like SP though as I don't eat much rice or pasta anyway so wouldn't miss that but would struggle without my banana I think, By the time I am ready to try it I am sure everyone will be able to tell me whether it is worth doing :)

I am nervous but looking forward to weigh in tonight :) my friend I go with is nervous as she thinks she has gained because she didn't stick to it as rigidly, I said she should try it for a month and see if she sees a difference and decide then, as this is only week one, plus I recommended that she plan her meals as that has helped me :) do you have any other tips for newbies? X

I have planned our meals for next week and have my shopping coming before I go to SW... Must not raid shopping before I go lol x

One day is nothing on all the others! :) And like one of your friends says, it leaves lots of Syns for other days :) draw a line and keep plodding on gorgeous x

Omg omg omg
I died and now Im in heaven.
Had my SP tea
Chicken and bean stew with salad and slice of bread (he)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421256223.943336.jpg

And wanted something sweet. I havent had my milk today so i was thinking to have berry milk like I do in summer time but I had only frozen berries. Got cupful of berry-mix and filled it with milk added sweetener and when I started to mix it up. It turned to ice - cream. And its sooooooo good. Like real milk ice cream. Heaven :D
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421256371.315301.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421256392.668459.jpg

Did not expect that. Its so good. Deffo happy moment of the day. Only thing - its cold , lol

Psp - thank you hun for kind words. Sending you lots of love hun xx

Hello moooooo sorry I am so behind on your diary, looks like it had been a rollercoaster of highs and lows in the time I have missed!
Hope your ok lovely, I would like to meet up as you suggested, that's if I can get the time with working and Maisie mind!
Are you ok today my lovely? Xxx

Back