Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Easy! Woohoo!

Glad to report I lost an pound this week :) Ill take it. My goal was to lose 20 lbs this week but I did " only" 18,5 lbs , lol - this was a good month and goos start to the year :)

Moo you are a god damn legend!!!!

18.5lbs in a month is absolutely incredible. You are an inspiration and a wonderful woman.

I'm feeling the love today and thoroughly enjoying seeing your success.

Rock on bird, rock on xx

Hehehe , thank you girls :) you make me smile.

So food diary again. From today. Day 1 on SP week.
Lunch
Burger in a bowl. Stir fry and coleslaw with quark. 5% mince and quark - mayo- ketchup dressing to side 1 syn. Coffee 1 syn. Crisp bread with jam 2 syns. ( I found that crisp bread and jam give me the sugar fix I need with my coffee or tea )

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422720951.945784.jpg

Tea

Mince with salad 1 syn. Crisp bread with jam 3 syn. Feta cheese as he. Cottage cheese.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422721032.543494.jpg

Total 8 syns used so far. I will be fine :) this will be good day 1 :)
I have another 18,5 lbs to lose in this month to reach my goal , so lets do it :)

18.5lb in a month I didn't even know that was possible lol!!! Xx

Good morning and thank you girls for kind words.

So yesterday I did my first SP day. I did manage to keep fingers away from potatoes and pasta but did not do so well with syns. Bloody sticky toffee pudding again. Lol. 10 syns over but I will count it down from other days so I will be alright.

Day 2 and I had big breakfast and lunch. With two cups of coffee 2 syns and 1 syn for dressing.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422799611.637081.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422799630.522957.jpg

On my way to work now. We have a party today and I hope to be busy and not to think about pudding too much :p

Hope everyone else are happy and enjoying Sunday. Sending smiles :)

So far so good. Made myself a nice amount of syn free chicken soup. And had two bowls.
Plan is to keep having soup if I feel I need to eat something.

Had slice of cheese and spoonful (he + 2 syn ) marmalade as my sweet fix ( have to say , it did not work as I planed too ) and 1 syn for slice of crisp bread.

Total 6 syns used so far.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422812447.340427.jpg

But night is still young. Fingers crossed I can do it today :)

You can do it moo. You're superwoman. Tell me about this chicken soup. I'd love a good chicken soup recipe :)

Hey :) fast feedback - I did well yesterday. On plan and happy.

Today so far goes everything by the plan.

Breakfast - chicken omelet with cheese (he). Fresh salad. Mayo 1 syn. Coffee 1syn
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422899836.114400.jpg

Lunch
Chicken tikka masala with b-free tortilla (he) , salad.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422899885.091671.jpg

Tea
Chx tikka masala with cauliflower rice ( did not like it to be honest) and broccoli. Bread roll ( he)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422900282.679769.jpg

And I have chicken soup ready for later. Timmi my soup is very basic - I boil chicken leg in water on slow temp. If it dont give enough taste I add stock. Then what ever vegetables you like to put in it. As Im on SP I put swede , carrots, broccoli and onion. Boil until veggies are done and your soup is ready. Usually meat falls of from bone by that time so I just take bones out. And I make sure I remove skin before I start boiling chicken.

There is few different types of chicken soup I do;

Chicken and rice. - chicken, onion, carrots, rice, potato and fresh herbs.

Chicken and vegetarian - chicken, potato, onion, carrots, broccoli, swede and peas.

Spice chicken soup. - chicken, chili, ginger, onion, mushroom, 2cream ( you can use milk as (he) instead, but milk tends to split ) ( or you can skip the cream/milk part and add soya sauce instead)

Chicken and sweetcorn soup. -chicken, onion, carrots, sweetcorn. When everything is cooked, remove bones and blend soup in food processor or use hand - mixture.

Chicken and bean soup. - chicken, chili, onion , potato, carrots and bean in tomato sauce.

Chicken and dumpling soup - chicken, onion, carrots, potato and dumplings. For dumplings you need to make thick pancake butter, season it with chicken stock and add the butter small spoonful at the time to the boiling soup. Its not very sw friendly and takes time to make but its very nice.

Think I run out of chicken soups :)
Maybe you got some ideas. :)

Yummy, I want to try them all! Thank you moo!

Amazing looking food!! That chicken dumpling soup also sounds incredible!!

Where's my lovely moo? Busy busy? Xx

She is doing lots of steps I know that much haha x

Ok now I'm worrying!!! I can't believe you've fallen off the wagon moo! If you have it doesn't matter.. Come baaaaacccckkkk I miss you xx

I have messaged her on fitbit xx

Back