Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Morning everyone
and what a good morning it is. I weighed this morning and I was 118.6 kg - thats 3,7 kg lost so far. Im remembering that feeling at first how fast the weight come off when I only started SW and Im so excited. I do hope this will continues and I get back to my lowest weight in no time. Either way my first goal is reached and Im going for next one - lose 1 st =)

I had long sleep this morning, rare for me and thats why I had no breakfast. Had big and filling lunch instead and now Im off to work. Will have same thing with me to work, hope it keeps me away from naughty things. Sad thing is I did not manage to break the none eating at night time. I need to try again. I know when I am ready I will let go of night eating. Let it be today

Lunch
2 x SW burgers with couscous, swede, tomato sauce and salad 1 syn for dressing, coffee 1 syn. Muller light yogurt.
Total of 2 syns

Have a good day everyone,
smiles =)

image.jpg

Evening :)
Good day behind me. I was on plan.
Had tomato soup -3 syns for tea.

And couscous- burger - swede - tom sauce for dinner -2 syn
Can of fanta 4,5 syn
Total 9,5 syns at work.
Feeling proud of myself. We had hard day and there was moment when I was very annoyed but I did not go for comfort food. Guess its because the portion size. Its big enough to fill me up for long time. If only I could keep going now and not breake down again.
Smiles :)
image.jpg
image.jpg

Morning Bev and thank you. I dont think my food looks yummy but if you say so, I believe you :)
Last night I did not break the chain of night eating. Its driving me nuts. I do well for hour or so and then I must have something :/ what to do with that.
Ofc thing is I go to bed late around 1-2 am and I get hugry by that time. Only good thing is that I did have all syn free and healthy extra.
This morning I had an banana, yogurt and cup of coffee 1 syn.
Lunch
Jacket potato with tuna and cottage cheese. Cucumber and tomato salad and beetroot salad. 1 syn total.
It was very filling. Hope it will keep me happy until tea time. :)

We already in Christmas mode at work. But so far I have been good with all it. Last year I remember it was much harder to resists the sweets. Right bow Im doing well ( so far)
Are you already in Christmas mode Bev ? I know Helen is. She loves Christmas :) as for me Im not feeling Christmas before it snows. Dont even care for german market. Whats the point ? Without snow its just an market
image.jpg

Morning morning :)
Last night was great. Had my food and felt happy.
Dinner couscouse with sugar snap peas, cottage cheese with smoked salmon and crispbread x2
Late food. Creamy pumpin soup 3 syns with cottage cheese.
Midnight snack. Tomato and cucumber salad with crisp bread x3 and soft cheese with ham. 1 syn+HE
image.jpg
image.jpg

Today for breakfast I had crisp bread with soft cheese and ham. Tomato and cucumber. Coffee 1 syn+ HE
Later I had bottle of rose ( ups :D ) 25,5 syn and banana and toffee sunday 6 syn
My day off and Im feeling great. Little wine will not kill me
image.jpg

image.jpg

Tonight Im going to sw class. What ever is the weight there I know its just a start and I will keep going forward my dream.

Hello hello, everyone. Been away few days but not away from the plan.
Even better I have been in SW class and I have lost weight. My consultant was happy to see me and so was I. I left group feeling so happy and motivated.
So my dears I have lost total of 6.1 kg since last week - that's 13 lbs
I can't tell you how happy this makes me, I can't tell you how good I feel and how amazing it is. I can't tell you how good I eat and I can't explain how I forgot that SW allows you to eat so much. That's my problem, it I'm not full enough I won't calm down and want to keep eating and eating. If food isn't good enough and filling enough I can eat until I'm sick, but I still keep eating. Think there is something in my brain or have something too much, either way, its not normal.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about not being normal, because who would want to be normal anyway? I know I don't, so .. here we go =)

Let's see what I had to eat over those few days
Dinner at Wednesday was: mash with tuna, salad and mayo - 2 syn

Thursday I had only one meal. I slept long and went work for 2 pm. I had filling lunch before and I never felt hungry later. When I got home around midnight I had coffee with crisp bread and ham.
Lunch: mash, salad, mushrooms and steak. Mustard -1 syn

Friday morning I run to SW class and did not have time to eat before that. When I got back home after doing lot of food shopping and planning my dinner I found out that my landlord has hired guys to redo kitchen - wow, I could not cook anything, there was no kitchen and I was so hungry - but as we say back home, any reason is reason :p, had big salad and called my husband to get pizza, so he did and that's what my meal was. Later at night, I had quark with mango and toffee sauce - 4 syn worth. I could say it was great and I could say I will be having pizza soon again, but I don't. The pizza was way too oily to my liking and too salty also. So now when this is out of the way I can continue with my SW plan =)

And last today, late breakfast - slow cooked chicken ( only thing I could cook ) and salad, coffee 1 syn. Feeling happy and ready for my day to work

Amazing weigh in! You must have been thrilled :)

Moo don't feel alone in your relationship with food (as in eating until you feel sick). I can come in from a night drinking at 2am and be on say 1500 calories. Then eat another 3000 at 2am. That's not "normal" behaviour either. It's all about gradually reducing that behaviour. I have definitely got better. But this year has been a battle.

You are not alone you just need to make baby steps towards improving that eating behaviour. It will happen if you want it enough x

Hello hello, everyone. Been away few days but not away from the plan.
Even better I have been in SW class and I have lost weight. My consultant was happy to see me and
So my dears I have lost total of 6.1 kg since last week - that's 13 lbs
I can't tell you how happy this makes me, I can't tell you how good I feel and how amazing it is. I can't tell you how good I eat and I can't explain how I forgot that SW allows you to eat so much. That's my problem, it I'm not full enough I won't calm down and want to keep eating and eating. If food isn't good enough and filling enough I can eat until I'm sick, but I still keep eating. Think there is something in my brain or have something too much, either way, its not normal.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about not being normal, because who would want to be normal anyway? I know I don't, so .. here we go =)

Let's see what I had to eat over those few days
Dinner at Wednesday was: mash with tuna, salad and mayo - 2 syn

Thursday I had only one meal. I slept long and went work for 2 pm. I had filling lunch before and I never felt hungry later. When I got home around midnight I had coffee with crisp bread and ham.
Lunch: mash, salad, mushrooms and steak. Mustard -1 syn

Friday morning I run to SW class and did not have time to eat before that. When I got back home after doing lot of food shopping and planning my dinner I found out that my landlord has hired guys to redo kitchen - wow, I could not cook anything, there was no kitchen and I was so hungry - but as we say back home, any reason is reason :p, had big salad and called my husband to get pizza, so he did and that's what my meal was. Later at night, I had quark with mango and toffee sauce - 4 syn worth. I could say it was great and I could say I will be having pizza soon again, but I don't. The pizza was way too oily to my liking and too salty also. So now when this is out of the way I can continue with my SW plan =)

And last today, late breakfast - slow cooked chicken ( only thing I could cook ) and salad, coffee 1 syn. Feeling happy and ready for my day to work

WOW! Fantastic weight loss!

Wow well done on your weight loss moo, and that pizza looks amazing I don't care what you say :p xx

Hello hello :) and thank you all.
Christmas started for me this week full time. 64 hours at work and have no time to check in. Hope all are good and see you next week :)

Hello hello.
Merry Christmas everyone.
I have had crazy 4 days of drinking and eating. Feeling huge ATM and I won't be surprised if I had gained few kilos. But speaking of Christmas and new start I have few news.
First of all, tomorrow is my day one again after Christmas. I have food ready for work. Syn free or low syns. I will be alright.
Second - we are moving house again. Landlord stays same and area where we live will be the same. Again a share house but this time we will have small flat on 3d floor and that's nice I suppose.
Thirdly- new place is close to gym. Yes I cannot believe how much me and my husband missing gym. I know it is silly but I know myself. I will go if gym is close if its far I'll go once or twice and that's it. But I need to keep going every day or every other day.
4th - me and my husband have made a deal. Lol. I suppose it does not sound well but we made a deal and we starting with big new project called "baby"
So much for news for now. Will start my food diary tomorrow again and keep you updated how I am doing.
Merry Christmas again and have a great time everyone. Xx

OMG moo - an actual human baby? :D:D

A BABY!!!!!! Wow can I be a godmother? Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow!

A girl please so I can buy it pretty pink things. Or a boy so I can give him blue things!!!!

Have been eating and drinking too much here. Stupidly got on the scales last night and had a bad shock.......arghh. A couple of good days will sort it.

Ooh I have a maternal glow!! Keep us posted. Hugs. xxx

Morning Bev :) you are so excited lol. Im excited about it myself. As I may have said before my husband did not want a baby for long time and even now we had a fight over it. Maybe fight is too much but it wasnt easy to get us where we are now.

Either way thats the 2016 project :)

Food so far
Coffee 1 syn ( wanted it with blueberry muffin but hell no - not spending 22 syn for that)
Potato salad - 2 syn
Strawberries.
image.jpg

For a lunch, I had same salad 2 syns worth and 9 jacobs cheese thins for a snack. 1 syn per biscuits. a total of 9 syns
That's total of 14 syns today. I leave 1 more syn for coffee later tonight and will go syn-free for rest of the day.

Back