Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Moo, fillet steak, 3 minutes each side right? An expensive treat for husband (and me, sneaky!). Don't want to muck it up!!!!

Thank you, everyone, =) you are very kind indeed, what would I do without you =))

Bev, yes 2-3 min from both sides, just make sure the pan is very hot. Hope you two will have nice evening and enjoy yourself =)

I got home after SW and had my meal, baked potatoes with tuna, cottage cheese, capers and gherkins with salad and finished with pink and whites. Total syns 14 ( must say 12 of them come from pink and whites ) I'm so happy today, hugs to all

image.jpg

I forgot to reply to you the other day lucie - I defo remember you. Hope you are well x

Steak was fab! I remember Lucie. Blondcat of course. Just like coming home.
So happy you are happy Moo. x
Glad you had a nice time with hubby =) and I agree coming back to minis is like coming home.

Speaking of home, have you girls seen the great offers Aldi have/had this week. Grill -19,99, air fryer 29,99 and i also got small food processor 15 ( i think )
I had to have em and give em a go also. Im so happy that everything is working well and I manage to cook great food.
last night I did burgers with sw potato chips. It takes only 5 min to cook burgers. Potatoes took longer about 30 min.
This morning I had full breakfast, all cooked on that grill - potato pancakes - 10 min, sausages-5 min, mushroom and tomatoes - 4/5 min, bacon 2 min, fry egg 2 min
Perfect =)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: hez
Good morning everyone. Or afternoon.
Last night did not end well food wise, but did not ruin my week either. I still have 14 syn to play with this week and Im sure i can do it.
Late start today so i had no breakfast.
For lunch i had rice and lamb curry ( its curry week in my house). Same will i take with me to work. As i try to stay low syn s rest of the week i wont have coffee. Only tea. That will save my syn per 5-10.
I am so disapointed with my slow cooker. I got andrewjames digital slow cooker and its not working as it should. It turns itself out randomly and then tonight it dint turn itself out at all. Almost burned my lamb. Think time to take it not bin. Im so sad about it as it was recomended by so many and mine is just bad. Oh well. You win some and you lose some i guess.
Happy monday to everyone and have a good week
Smiles
image.jpg

Moo, what a shame about the slow cooker. I hate disappointments like that.
Hey, guess what? I had my infected wisdom tooth out this morning. I was so nervous but it was easy and it is such a relief!
Can you take the slow cooker back. Make a complaint? Whatever, it is bad that it doesn't work properly.

Hey Mrs. Food looks great. I do love looking at your food. Lol Dont give up on the slow cooker, give it another chance. It may be a slow starter as well as slow cooker Today, after owning a actifry for years, realised there is an app. With loads of recipes, with things i didnt think u could put in it. I may need you to amend to SW for me.

Moo, what a shame about the slow cooker. I hate disappointments like that.
Hey, guess what? I had my infected wisdom tooth out this morning. I was so nervous but it was easy and it is such a relief!
Can you take the slow cooker back. Make a complaint? Whatever, it is bad that it doesn't work properly.
Hi Bev, how are you doing?

Hi Hez, lovely to see you here. Doing ok thanks but struggling to get any weight loss! May not be loads but it sure is stubborn. Grr.
I need to be stranded on a desert island for a month!! :eek:

Reactions: hez
Hello hello. Hope everyone are well and happy.
Few busy weeks behind me and I am back here. Work is as always, long days and very stressful. And we moved house yesterday :) at last. I hope this will be big change for us. More quiet and less stress at home. I slept well tonight even tho all the things are still unpacked.
And Im back to sw. To be honest last two weeks been very challenging. I have been quit bad food wise. Me and husband both. Think the stress got to both of us and there is nothing worse then naughty eating for two. When one is stronger the other one sabotages and other way around.
So - new house new us :)
For now I have nothing much in house food wise, we let our stock to run low due the move and all i had is some pasta and left over blood sausages from christmas.
Will count 10 syn for sausages. Everything else was syn free.
Also I havent had coffee for 2 weeks now. Dont know why I stopped drinking coffee but until i feel ok i wont go back. To be honest at first I had hard time to give up. Headache and bad mood but now im fine. Feeling quit happy with my tea. There is no reason why I dont drink coffee at the moment, just dont want to. Will see how long that will last.

So here I am, back in business :)
image.jpg

Hi everyone.
Have you been in situation where you have been hiding under the stone for so long, that stone feels like home ?

I have. I am doing in right now. I have been silly, silly woman. Well, what can I do? Admit that I'm in trouble? Ask for help and then ignore the advice and hide again?
Yeah. Seems like me.

:) Deep breath in … and let the stone go.

Anyone who have read this thread, knows that I have lost 8,5 stone doing SW. Amazing achivmnet and should have been success story, but is not.
I gained it all back. All of it. Every stone, poind, gram. All of it.
How? Why? - I'm not sure myself. Ofc I know it's because I do like to eat and I have done lot of that. Why did I slip? I guess because I felt I could get away with it. Why I didnt get back on track ? I did try, but my heart wasn't into it. I have been telling lies to myself over a year now. I am OK, I can pull back any time I want, I am stressed and tired and deserve treat… Lies go on and on. What I did deserve was being slimmer and not gaining back the weight.
3 weeks ago I was visiting my sister in Norway and OMG - flying is horrible. I cannot fit the seat anymore and I feel so uncomfortable.
After coming back to UK, I have had problem with my knee. It's been swollen and so sore, that I havent been able to work. Its my second week on sick leave and I dont know when I am able to go back.
So. I joined SW again. First week is behind me and I did lose 7lbs. I am not happy. I hoped for more but then again I wasnt on plan 100%
I am sabotaging myself. I was on plan with flexy syns. Only good thing about my first week.

There is so much more to tell and I will tell it all, but not right now.
Will finish this sad post with reminding myself- I have done it before and I can do it again.
This diary helped me before and I have big hopes that this will be the case again.

Smiles,
Moo

Moo, at last you are back. I have been looking for you! Followed you for so long and I have missed you so much. You know you trod this path before and did so so well and I am sure you will do it again. I try to do the plank every morning and think of you and the photos of your decreasing tummy!! Magic. Hoping Hez is ok too.
Chin up my friend. I have absolute faith in you. Bev xxx :D

Back