Moosey's World!!

Fab loss - well done

Most places will whip up a chicken salad for you

xx

Feeling a lot more positive today, even if the weather is rubbish!
Managed to get through almost 5l of water yesterday; obviously I needed it! I leapt out of bed, full of energy.
I've decided to make the most of that and play badminton tonight. I'm soooo looking forward to it! Played since I was 7, but it's been a couple of weeks since I last played. Got a feeling I'm going to hurt tomorrow lol!

Time to sort myself out. I've decided to treat myself to some fake tan, so I'm off to exfoliate!

Thought I'd give the tomato & basil soup another go for lunch. This time I added more water and some bouillon and I've actually finished the whole bowl! And enjoyed it!! Yum

Happy Mothers Day to all the mummies!!

Trying to enjoy my lie in at the moment, but I can hear the monkey giggling downstairs playing with his Dad and I don't wanna miss out, so probably gonna get up soon! Lol.

Looking forward to going out with the family later. Been thinking about the food, but I don't feel 'hungry' for it, if that makes sense. I could quite happily just not eat anything but I don't think that'll be possible without millions of questions and funny looks. I'm taking that as a positive though, means I should be able to resist all the fatty, unhealthy stuff.....(fingers crossed!)

Managed to bronze myself yesterday. You can tell it's been a while since I last did it - the legs are a bit patchy! Oops! Always makes me feel better though, when I've got a bit of colour. I'm only in week 2 but I already feel a million times happier than I did pre diet and like I'm back in control again. It's fantastic. Look out skimpy summer dresses, I'm coming for ya (with streak free legs hopefully!!)

I can't resist anymore, I'm getting up! Hope you all have a fab day!! Xx

Hope you had a nice meal out! I know what you mean about all the questions, I'm not looking forward to Easter with all the family! I know they'd all like to see me slimmer, but I don't think they'd approve of the way I'm doing it.

It's a shame so many people don't understand isn't it. Hope you had a lovely meal moosey and back on the wagon tomorrow ;)

What fake tan do you use? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So, I actually did ok yesterday....I think!! Tried to stick to low carb options. I had mushroom on toast thing as a starter, but left the toast. Main was lamb roast, but I left the potatoes and the only veg I ate was cabbage. Dessert was a cheeseboard, which I ate the cheddar; no crackers. Not the lowest of fat, but I figured it was better than cake! Lol
Downside was the 4 glasses of wine which has left me with a fuzzy head thus morning lol! Haven't found myself reaching for the carbs though which is good.
Just made a vanilla shake and a coffee which seems to be doing the trick.
Fingers crossed I'll still lose a couple of lb come Weds.

I use the ambre solair no streaks bronzer! It's been such a while since I've used fake tan, I've obviously forgotten how to do it properly! Lol. Luckily it was the light colour so not too noticeable.

Hopefully it's another nice day today...planning on going for a nice long walk.

Have a great day everyone! X

Been a difficult day today. Felt really really tired and have been thinking about food all day! Have managed to stay 100% though, so I'm feeling pleased with myself.

Coke zero and early night I think, to stop me from raiding the fridge!!

Better day tomorrow!

Hope you feel better tomorrow good for you sticking with it and giving another 100% it's gonna be a great week!!!!! :) roll on wednesday!!!!! Xxxxxx

Moosey21 said:
Been a difficult day today. Felt really really tired and have been thinking about food all day! Have managed to stay 100% though, so I'm feeling pleased with myself.

Coke zero and early night I think, to stop me from raiding the fridge!!

Better day tomorrow!

Good idea Moosey xx well done for staying 100% xx

Yay well done for staying 100% woop woop! Hope tomorrow is better for you xx

Had the most fantastic nights sleep! Woken up feeling all refreshed. Choco shake on the go; today is gonna be a good day!
Shame the weather is pants! Lol

Might head out and get that shred DVD a few of you have spoken about. Sounds great, if painful!! I do like Jillian from Biggest Loser USA.

Off to start my housework (yay!).
Have a fab day everypeeps! X

And you Moosey :D

Thanks guys!!

I am pleased to say I remained in my happy mood all day! Lol. Didn't struggle really, except when I was cooking OH's tea..smelt really good. Resisted temptation though :) yay!

Weigh in tomorrow....hoping to have lost 3lb. Hopefully I'm not been too optimistic considering my day off on Sunday. As long as I lose something, I don't think I'll be too disheartened.

Mum and baby yoga tomorrow too, which always makes me feel energised. Decided to try the monkey on some more finger food tomorrow too...that should be fun!! Plenty of wet wipes needed. The last lot I gave him got in places I never thought possible. Even found some on the back of his head!

Reckon I've time for one more litre of water before bed. That'll make 5 in total today. Get me!! Lol

X

Ohhh mum and baby yoga sounds lush!! How old is your little one? Good luck for tomorrow got my fingers crossed for your 3lbs ;) xx

Hey Chaz, Yeah, the yoga is really good. Nothing strenuous, just really nice stretching. I didn't realise how tight my shoulders had become from lugging baby around. It's nice cos there are exercises you can do while holding baby etc. Though most of the time, the monkey just crawls about the places looking at the other babies. It's a nice safe environment and I get the badly needed stretching!!
My little monkey is 7 months. It's flown by. He's a real cheeky little boy. Bug blue eyes and a smile that wraps me round his little finger!

So, weigh in today says -3.5lb!!! WOOHOO!!! :) :)

I'm so pleased. Means I'm right on track for losing that stone in 4 weeks and hopefully fit back into my work clothes by the time I go back on 3 May.

Sun is shining, I've lost weight. Today is gonna be amazing!! :)

Have a great Weds everyone xx

Thats excellent Moosey !
Well done :D
Marge
:D

Back