Moosey's World!!

Thanks Toots. Feeling like I'm back in the zone so fingers crossed!!! X

That's great news!!

Why don't you get yourself a ticker so you can see what a great job you're doing at a glance

xxx

How did this week go Moosey?

Hey all,

Apologies for the lack of diary as of late, but the suns been out so I've been basking!! Lol.

So I managed to lose the 4.5lb to take me to 1 stone loss in 4 weeks. I'm really really pleased. Especially as I can now fit back into enough of my work clothes for when I go back in 2 weeks! Yay!!!

I started the 30 day shred DVD too. I've just done day 3. I didn't want to do it this morning to be honest. My legs were soooo stiff after the first 2 days but my OH assured me it would help the stiffness if I did it today too, so I did. He was kind of right...lol. Still a bit stiff but better than yesterday. I don't look like such a fool coming down the stairs now!!! It is hard work, but only 20 mins so I do it when I put the monkey down for his morning nap. Usually get 45 mins to myself then, so I've got no excuses!! Fingers crossed I can carry it on when I'm back to work too.

Off out for dinner tonight to celebrate my engagement. It was a few months ago but the first free date I could get with my friend. Lol. Just realised all I seem to write on here is that I'm going out for dinner! It's not usually the case....honest!! Just a busy month I guess!

I'm not kidding myself that I can stay away from the eggs over the weekend, but I am going to limit my intake. Determined not to gain any weight for Weds. Hopefully the shred will help!!

Happy Easter to you all. Hope you have a fab bank holiday, whatever you're doing. I can't guarantee I'll be on here much if the sun is shining, so better get the well wishes in now! Xx

Back