Moosey's World!!

Awww bless I love em at that age!!!!! Ohhh getting broody! Nope can't get broody already got 2 under 2 haha.. Seriously enjoy your bubs before he turns into a crazy toddler!! Lol

Congrats on weight loss it's fab hun!!!! How much is it altogether now? You need Ot on your sig ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys!

I know, been thinking about having another......holiday first though. Can't be doing with morning sickness abroad! Lol.

Yep, will sort that out tonight Chaz. Haven't been able to do it from my phone, so will have to get on the laptop.
I'm down 9.5lb in 2 weeks. Should check out my BMI thinking about it...

OMG jel!!! I've got I think about 4 stone till I am merely overweight :( well done xx

Aww thanks. Hard part will be to keep going.

All this beautiful sunshine today has made me feel more determined though.

Moosey21 said:
Aww thanks. Hard part will be to keep going.

All this beautiful sunshine today has made me feel more determined though.

I think that it maybe the nice weather is making me feel yuk because normally I'd be rushing down to morrisons now to get coal for dinner on the BBQ and a bottle of wine :( I'm just going to have to remember that soon I'll be able to have the BBQ's but I'll be 4 stone lighter :D and I'll stick to chicken and salad instead if burgers and pastas ;) xxx

Your doing great Moosey x

Thanks Muffy.

Seem to be struggling this evening though. You've hit the nail on the head with the BBQ. Was thinking about having a glass of wine but stopped myself, saying I was gonna be strong. Now my neighbours are having a BBQ and it smells so good. I just ate a slice of the beef I've cooked for OH's dinner. Dammit!!! I know it's not the worst thing but I was determined to be 100%.
Having a cup of bouillon now in the hope it'll keep me away from more beef!! Plus now I've told you guys so I HAVE to resist! Lol

Hope everyone is having a good day today. I've just found myself with am hour free so I've parked myself out in the sunshine. I say found.... I've just decided to ignore the housework till later!

Looking forward to Saturday. Going for lunch at the Ritz. My best mate bought it for a present for my birthday and I can't wait! I'm not even gonna kid myself into thinking I'll be good. I'm just going to enjoy my day out. She says very adamantly! Lol.
I could probably try and stick to the low carb stuff, but my OH has also organised for us to go to a charity dinner dance in the evening. Another 3 courses!! I'm gonna be eating more food in one day than I've eaten the past 2 weeks! Oh well, it should be a great day and at least I'll have something to soak up the copious amounts of wine!
Going to make sure I've got some chicken in the fridge for Sunday when I'm feeling like poo and a shake won't solve it! Lol.

Oh, it's so nice to just sit outside and do nothing in beautiful sun. Must make the effort to do this more often before I finish mat leave.

X

Hey moosey wowzers ritz sounds fabulous have a fab time won't u.. I'm sure u will though... Just enjoy ur day/evening and get straight back into it Sunday.. One day won't hurt I guess.. Weather is great too lots of sunshine ... Housework and ironing was all done yesterday so spent today at work and some retail therapy in the sun lol.. Perfect..

Anyway chick have a fab time and do let us know how it all went even the food part lol..

X

Hey precious. I am soooo excited!! I think it's more the thought of getting all dolled up and going to such a fabulous place. I've never been there so can't wait!!

Going to get straight back into it Sunday so fingers crossed I'll still manage a loss come Weds. I'll be happy even if it's only 1lb.

Will let you know how it all goes. Yay!! Lol

X

Morning all!
So, time to get back on track today after a very hedonistic weekend!

The Ritz was absolutely amazing. The most gorgeous food I've ever eaten and I didn't feel the slightest bit guilty about breaking the diet! Lol.
Had a charity dinner dance in the evening, which was nice. Food there was quite a let down after lunch so I didn't end up eating much. Made up for that with far too much wine though!!!
I bought some packs of chicken for Sunday morning, in case of hangover. I did have a hangover and was good and ate some chicken ana a bit of cheese. Sadly, it got worse after that....sweets, then a BBQ round my parents. I only had fish and plenty of salad but had to finish with a scoop of ice cream. Bad Moosey!!!

Still, I'm feeling positive again today and back on track. Struggling with the water today though. Only half a litre so far. Must be the remains of the hangover.

Plenty to do to keep me occupied, after no housework all weekend! Better crack on.

Have a good day peeps x

Bugger! 2 slices of ham and a couple bits of chicken! Naughty naughty me!

Didn't really need it, just walked to the fridge and in it popped.

TS from tomorrow. MUST make that 1 stone loss by Easter. 4.5lb to go. I can and WILL do this!!

WI tomorrow.....not looking forward to it this week! Been a bad gal!

Keep telling myself as long as I don't gain, I'll be happy.

Gonna try and get another litre of water down me now.....

Fingers crossed for tomorrow! X

Awww moosey good luck for tomorrow hunny!!! Xxx

Good luck at WI Moosey :)

I'm back!!! After my days going AWOL!

So weigh in yesterday was confusing. I'm not sure whether I stayed the same or lost a pound. I've got some pretty old scales and can't really see the lines! I've decided I'm gonna take it as STS and then hope for 4lb next week. If I make that, I'm investing in some new digital scales, so no confusion!! Lol.

I'm a loughs disappointed to have stayed the same, but after my seriously over indulgent weekend, I have to be a liitle pleased I didn't gain!! Plus, I've not really been drinking my water. I just don't want it, which is weird cos I love water and was managing at least 4l a day. I'm struggling to drink 2 at the mo. Think it's cos the weather has turned a bit chillier, so I just want hot drinks?? Maybe.

Good day so far today though, got through 2l and just finished my yummy Tom and basil soup. Never thought I'd be saying yummy after my first taste of it. I couldn't finish it!! I now add loads of chilli and extra water and it's so much better!

Plus on a non diet related subject, my tickets for Take That arrived. WOOOHOOO!! Lol!! Wembley on the 1st July, so I'm determined to have skinny pants to through at them while they're on stage!! Lol!!

4lb this week......COME ON!!!! :)

At least you didn't gain - good luck for your 4lbs next week

xxx

Back