Moosh's S&S diary

Day 10 begins with a warm choc shake. I do the shake with 100-150 ml cold water, use handwhisk, then add hot water. Sooooooooo tempted not to add the hot water, it looks sooo good all thick! But I need the warmth! I have to set my heating to go on an hour before I get up, I am so very cold on this diet.

I've got a ton of S+S stuff at work now, so I don't need to remember to take stuff. Which is good as I never remember!

Morning Mini hope today goes well! I'm a bit knackered this morning I feel today might be a struggle and also have a horribe meeting at work at 10. Boo! xxx

Hi Mini :)

Was lovely to catch up on your diary :) You seem to be doing really well :) xxxxx

Morning Mini hope today goes well! I'm a bit knackered this morning I feel today might be a struggle and also have a horribe meeting at work at 10. Boo! xxx

Good luck for your meeting! Well actually I'm stopping in at 12.30 so I assume it's over! One good thing about nannying- meetings are very rare, usually only for medical reasons or if I have a formal meeting with my boss. Which I hope to avoid!

Mini your posts always make me laugh!! I'm really not hungry today - I'm worrying about fitting in two more packs between now and 5.30 in fact - but I have to as I don't want to be having one really late tonight! Unless I have a hot choc before bed....hmm thats an idea.

I think it's a habit thing more than hunger- I put the baby to bed for a nap, go downstairs and start eating! Everything in sight! I want to break that habit, so I go down, go on here, do ironing or tidying THEN eat. I'm now enjoying a yummy chilli- which is odd because I never like chilli in the real world!

I'm soooooo glad I went with S+S over Exante. I couldn't do it without the meals! Om nom, yum. I keep hanging on the Exante forum and lots of people say they don't like the shakes. Though Exante is a far sexier name than Slim and Save, which sounds like a weight loss supermarket.

Enjoying your diary MiniM! I also put off having a shake/soup sometimes. Makes you enjoy it all the more. Re Scotbean's comment about not feeling hungry, I've had a bit of this for the past week and found myself taking only 3 sachets instead of four. The weight loss has slowed too and since I've been on 3 I've felt quite tired quite early, so it's back to 4; one every four hours or thereabouts. I don't want starvation mode kicking in...noooooo!

I'm soooooo glad I went with S+S over Exante. I couldn't do it without the meals! Om nom, yum. I keep hanging on the Exante forum and lots of people say they don't like the shakes. Though Exante is a far sexier name than Slim and Save, which sounds like a weight loss supermarket.

I know!!!! It really is a poor name for a great product. I think they should change it. I like the S & S bit but what else could that stand for? Simply Slim doesn't work as there's no '&' though I like it! It's the most uncomplicated and simple diet I've ever done.

Enjoying your diary MiniM! I also put off having a shake/soup sometimes. Makes you enjoy it all the more. Re Scotbean's comment about not feeling hungry, I've had a bit of this for the past week and found myself taking only 3 sachets instead of four. The weight loss has slowed too and since I've been on 3 I've felt quite tired quite early, so it's back to 4; one every four hours or thereabouts. I don't want starvation mode kicking in...noooooo!

Thats interesting to know, particularly as I started out on three a day and lasted, erm... a day! I think my day is too active to do just three. At the moment I have one before work, so 7am or so, then one at 12-1, one during the kids' tea at 5, then one at 9 as I can't put it off anymore! Although on Friday I was out with the baby so I had a bar, so had no bar to have a tea.... but I did ok. I didn't pick or nibble! I have mint lipbalm which helps, don't want to eat with that on! And I spray breathspray in too, yuk to savoury food with a minty gob!

Stop & Slim
Sexy & Seductive..... hmm, perhaps the wrong message
Stupid & Saucy
Slim & Sexitup
Save & solidify
Sauna & seashells?
See & Saw!!!!

I think you are missing the French guy MiniM...there's a naughty theme running through your possible names....ooh la la!!!

I think you are missing the French guy MiniM...there's a naughty theme running through your possible names....ooh la la!!!

Oh gosh that must be it! I've just neen sitting here giggling to myself like a nutter, good job there's no one here to see me! :D:D

Mini Your diary is so funny to read :) thoroughly entertaining!! x x

Just burnt myself on a hot spoon :( I need to get the hang of this hot drink thing- don't leave the spoon in! I'm now sitting watching my boullion cool down so I can drink it......

Day 10 was ok! A bit of a hungry day. On the way back from the school run I was fantacising about the lemon bar at the kids' teatime but I was feeling like I needed grub so I had a Tesco bar, they are so much bigger!

How about Slim & Magnificant? Oh no, that's S&M ......... ;) :D

Back